Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Easter Egg Hints

Scott Malin

Quick Start Test Smith

Haha, guys. I think it's best just to wait for the hints. They're the information you're seeking.

IS it the Home button tab on the home page?

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/ vs https:/gymnasticbodies.com/ :P

Nope. It's the type of thing that you don't have to second guess whether or not it's an easter egg.

langdon0555, I get that the first hint is vague without more context, but that is intentional. We have just shy of 4,000 members; some more active than others. When I designed the easter egg, I didn't want it to be a freebie to whomever happened to be online first and friendly with the search function. That wouldn't be very fair. Likewise, I don't think random draws are much better. There will be three more hints coming, all synergistic to each other. Just don't drive yourself insane over it.

Cory,

I appreciate the level of secretness, my one question to you is will we know we have found this secret egg, like if a shopper standing in line at a store is showered with streamers, lights flashing, etc when they are the 100th shopper? :) lol

Nope. It's the type of thing that you don't have to second guess whether or not it's an easter egg.

langdon0555, I get that the first hint is vague without more context, but that is intentional. We have just shy of 4,000 members; some more active than others. When I designed the easter egg, I didn't want it to be a freebie to whomever happened to be online first and friendly with the search function. That wouldn't be very fair. Likewise, I don't think random draws are much better. There will be three more hints coming, all synergistic to each other. Just don't drive yourself insane over it.

What about the golden egg in one of the pictures in the gallery, its in the sample member album, I made a comment about it in the picture?? if its not, then please someone explain what it is hahaha

Robert Rowland

Just registered.

That's what interests me. Trying to think of those functions that merely being registered and NOT logged in would somehow change the way the site appears to me.

I think it could be a word or combination of words typed in the search form. The one obsessed with trainnig is searching through the forum really much. or isnt it something like you got to see all the topics and entries of Coach or other moderators?

Is registred user that isnt actively engaging in discussion able to find it?

Cory,

I appreciate the level of secretness, my one question to you is will we know we have found this secret egg, like if a shopper standing in line at a store is showered with streamers, lights flashing, etc when they are the 100th shopper? :) lol

Yes

• Upvote 1

Question: can I find the easter egg on the mobile site? That way I can just use my phone when I'm on the train.

Mobile versus desktop both work

As a reassurance, remember a hint comes every weekend. The next three are sequential directions to get it.

You didn't make it into one of those horrible 'you won a prize'-advertisements, did you? :P

Only for you. That would actually be very easy to code in.

Is the easter egg a reward/announcement or just something cool? (Not counting the free seminar :P )

i.e. a hidden gymnastics flash game vs a hidden announcement for BtGB Vol.II

It's not a hidden announcement, but I won't say anything beyond that. Don't worry, the second hint will be much much bigger than the first.

It's not a hidden announcement, but I won't say anything beyond that. Don't worry, the second hint will be much much bigger than the first.

Ahh but the second hint won't be necessary :P

Does anything happen if you mark all forums as read? Only those serious about their training would have read every single post (or not because you'd probably be too busy to train!)

I did that like 5 times yesterday.

Searched for like 4 hours, still nothing. Oh well, at least I know a lot of places where the easter egg isn't.

Are you sure you can find the Easter Egg on your mobile phone? As in, it's reachable from the forum frontpage.

Searched for like 4 hours, still nothing.

I started to do something similar, then I went to go "take my training seriously" and trained...

The easter egg STILL did not appear. Thought I had it.

Are you sure you can find the Easter Egg on your mobile phone? As in, it's reachable from the forum frontpage.

Yup, it can be found from the mobile version.

Well in the photo gallery, there is a picture of someone balancing on someone else who is doing a planche. In the picture, it looks like there is an egg in the wall. Like it was photoshopped in. Or I am seeing thing.

Edit: Realized someone noticed that too...

Another edit: :excl: This isn't the egg is it?