Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Easter Egg Hints

Scott Malin

Before I give the first hint, I want to announce the prize for being the first to find the easter egg within the new website. The lucky winner will receive a full tuition waiver to a 3-day seminar of their choice for anytime in 2013.

Now, the hints:

Only one serious about training will find the egg

because first, they attend to their workout logs.

But after that and two other aspects of the necessary hard work has been put in,

the path to the reward becomes clear.

Making the most of what has been taught

and giving an honest effort to follow and thus succeed

will win the $1000 prize.

Please note that the easter egg won't show properly if you aren't registered for the website in some capacity (forum, store, blog).

• Upvote 10

Before I give the first hint, I want to announce the prize for being the first to find the easter egg within the new website. The lucky winner will receive a full tuition waiver to a 3-day seminar of their choice for anytime in 2013.

Wow!! For those of us who'd give a limb to attend, but have no (currently) realistic alternative to afford it; this is a BIG incentive to start searching!!

I didn't feel like sleeping this week anyway.

Edit: Somehow I get the feeling it's not just lying around in some random forum page...

Considering what it's worth, and the first hint, here's my theory:

The first person to order one of the seminars in the store, will get a money back offer on the 'Finish' page after details have been submitted and the payment confirmed (proving your dedication and thus your worthiness)... just that they'll be given a full refund.

I don't have the stones to test said theory out :lol:

• Upvote 1

Mikko Myllymäki

Support possibility in the client area?

Haha, I somehow first thought of the support possibility as some sort of online coaching possibility. I guess that's not quite what it is for. :D

The first person to order one of the seminars in the store, will get a money back offer on the 'Finish' page after details have been submitted and the payment confirmed (proving your dedication and thus your worthiness)... just that they'll be given a full refund.

That wouldn't be fair. Not everybody who is serious about their training has 1000 dollars lying around. So I doubt that's it.

That wouldn't be fair. Not everybody who is serious about their training has 1000 dollars lying around. So I doubt that's it.

I hope not as I would be one of those people...

Philip Papandrea

I didn't feel like sleeping this week anyway.

Edit: Somehow I get the feeling it's not just lying around in some random forum page...

Haha that was my exact theory also ,so around midnight I decided to sign up for the seminar to show I was serious and I got as far as the pay ow page and chickened out!glad I didn't go through with it cause my wife would've killed me when we got a $1000 bill although I wouldve been happy attending a seminar

Cory,

When you say that a person must be registered in some way, does being signed in count? Just wondering.

Also, when I click on certain sections such as success stories, I am taken to a page that tells me that it is an insecure connection and that the website does not contain a valid security certificate. I can't view the gymnastic bodies page that is supposed to be there so I have to go back and just look at what is available to me. Is this just my problem or has anybody elso had this problem? Will it affect my finding the Easter Egg? I don't want to miss out!

Thanks,

Cody Hahn

Cory,

When you say that a person must be registered in some way, does being signed in count? Just wondering.

Also, when I click on certain sections such as success stories, I am taken to a page that tells me that it is an insecure connection and that the website does not contain a valid security certificate. I can't view the gymnastic bodies page that is supposed to be there so I have to go back and just look at what is available to me. Is this just my problem or has anybody elso had this problem? Will it affect my finding the Easter Egg? I don't want to miss out!

Thanks,

Cody Hahn

Just registered.

Not the money back promise. As I've state before, when found it will be very obvious that you're looking at the easter egg.

This doesn't really help at all. :D

I'm sure someone will be creative enough to figure it out. If not, the second hint is in a week.

Quick Start Test Smith

I'm sure someone will be creative enough to figure it out. If not, the second hint is in a week.

Haha, I'm working on it. :)

Vincent Stoyas

So is this going to be a picture, link or what they were are supposed to be looking for?

I've been trying to figure that out myself.

If only it were easy enough to say, "the egg is in your avatar picture!"

Unless it is. Ha.

Stefan Hinote

It just seems like we should get a little more info...

It's meant to be challenging, and the reward is great, so why expect them to just give it away.

I understand its supposed to be a challenge and im not saying they should give it away, i'm just saying a little more direction would be nice, nothing more, nothing less.