Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Technique on HeSPU negativ

Cu Fang

Dear guys

I've been searching for the same topic but couldn't find one, if anyone of u knew it please tell me, thnx before

So here is my question

I'm having a little bit confusion here....

1. From freestanding handstand, I break my shoulder, lean a little and then I dive down doing negative headstand push up...this way I put the tension on my finger....

2. From freestanding handstand, i break my shoulder, then put the weight on my palm, keep the tension on forearm doing headstand push up....

Which one should be the right thing?

Do u recommend me learning head stand push up with the leg straddle? Or should I prefer learning negative headstand push up originally?

Thank you

I've never tried a straddle headstand pushup, I think. No idea.

Pressure will be between the bottom of the palm and where the fingers start.

You are overthinking this.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes but I just want to make sure....if I can save my time doing experiment my self :D

Since coming down doing negative, mostly I lost the balance. And sometime I can do it smoothly.

I think I should just keep on practicing

Thank you

Maybe but

:facepalm: is used more often. Especially when coaching. My kids caught on to my " I have no idea what I can say about that attempt or start trying so I'm just gonna have a blank look "

There is also...do it again. Repeat. Again. Again. One more time, again.

and ever the classic, I need to go outside or for a 1m walk because I'm at such a loss. I could only do that when I had an assistant.

You are overthinking this. :facepalm: