Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

10 lbs of muscles in 1 week with calisthenics

dacicsak

WitnessTheFitness

10 lbs, nearly entirely of fat, is possible in a week if your calorie intake is ridiculous, but 10 lbs of pure muscle in 7 days? About as likely as Santa bringing a Ferrari down my chimney this Christmas. I haven't even heard of 10 lbs of muscle in a single week with steroid use.

Quick Start Test Smith

Why has this been posted again? Someone posted it a day or two ago, a few posts were made, and it was deleted. Not sure why...

The matter is simple though. The author claims something ridiculous and doesn't provide evidence to support it. Ignore it and keep training. :-) The author never tries to market this incorrect result as proof of a program, in fact, he does the opposite at the bottom of the page. "This is NOT a program!"

High Frequency Training (HFT) does provide great short term (albeit more than 7 day, Lol) results according to what I've read on forums if anyone is interested.

Why has this been posted again? Someone posted it a day or two ago, a few posts were made, and it was deleted. Not sure why...

Not deleted. Unfortunately a few posts from the last 24 hrs were lost as the new server came online.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Joshua Naterman

This link is to complete bullshit.

Somehow Lyle McDonald found his way onto this nonsense and also basically told this kid that he's full of crap.

Don't be stupid people, don't be stupid.