Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Adult Gymnastics training in New Jersey?

ScottyDugans

Does anybody know of respectable gymnastics centers in New Jersey that teach male adults? I'm 26 and looking to improve my gymnastics skills. And how much money on average do these places usually cost a month?

I found one near me and its $210 for 10 weeks which isnt bad but I feel that classes are not going to be a good option. So I looked at where it said PRIVATE lessons and its 75/hr. ha

I found one near me and its $210 for 10 weeks which isnt bad but I feel that classes are not going to be a good option. So I looked at where it said PRIVATE lessons and its 75/hr. ha

Depends what the class covers. If there's possibility to progress onto competition squad, then definitely enrol at that gymnastics school!

Most adult classes near me are mostly 'do what you want' class and there's no structure to it which sucked. I only managed to find one class that properly teaches. Finding a proper adult gymnastic isn't easy. Finding a teacher to do private training with is even harder, at least I managed to find one - took me forever and luck!

I do a private session with my instructor and work with her every Tuesday evenings. She teaches at a tricking/parkour/cheerleader school.

I live in Midland, Tx and take private lessons once at week at $60/hr.

My coach gives me plenty of homework to work on at home on my on during the rest of the week.

It has been an awesome experience but he had taught adults at his previous gym.

How much does she charge? And what do you do every other day of the week without her?

£20 per hour. I don't know how much that is in American dollars, probably between $45 to $55. She gives me some conditioning and flexibility to do as homework. I only see her once a week and don't see her any other time, wish I do.

I train twice a week. Once at a tricking school where I see her, and the second training at a different venue.