Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Basic Wall Handstand progression video

Blairbob

I made a basic how to do a handstand against the wall progression video. There are a zillion that kick up back to the wall and that has it's place but I like stomach to wall as the basic progression.

This shows how to get up and get down. I use a headstand to get down before rolling out, but you need to train a headstand before hand. It's better to learn a headstand before handstand anyway.

on topic...

thanks for that video, I always hated the belly to the wall version because when i'd be ready to get out of it walking my hands away from the wall was a chore, but of course now i get it.... Pike as you walk away and it gets easier!(which i wasn't doing)

and off topic but....

are those cartons and cartons of eggs there up against the wall?

jesus...

Yes, that is the hobby room and that is my roommate's hobby desk. In the egg cartons they contain his little Warhammer models.

• 3 weeks later...

nah, just winded from having to do it a few times over in a row because I wasn't happy with what I did or the shots. 1 minute of video took at least 5 shots to get it right besides dumping it and processing it.

nah, just winded from having to do it a few times over in a row because I wasn't happy with what I did or the shots. 1 minute of video took at least 5 shots to get it right besides dumping it and processing it.

got it