Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Preparing the Elbows and Biceps for Iron Cross Training

Coach Sommer

Ryan Trainor

I think that muscle ups with your legs bent or pulled up is fine - that's how i learned - i was at home initially! And it gives you an excuse to learn L-sit muscle ups :D

• 5 months later...
Lennart Nilsen

a) It is also quite acceptable to insert both XR support swings and XR swinging supports into this phase.

What is the difference between these two? Also why do you insist on calling the rings "xtreme"? I think it sounds a little goofy...

• Upvote 1

Alessandro Mainente

the difference is understandable into rings one programs. basically is a matter of learn to maintain a position in a dynamic context

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Matthew Jefferys

Lots.  

However they are currently reserved for GB seminar attendees only until R2 is released.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Which strength skills will be developed in R2, or is that a secret? 

It goes up to R3, and Coach mentioned a few times that it would go up to maltese/inverted cross for straight arms strength and elevator for bent arm strength. So R2 would just be part of the way there.

Matthew Jefferys

I thought R4 was mentioned in the roadmap. Maltese and other such advanced elements would be in R4, and not as early as R3, would they?  :o

Edited by Mercurial Flow

Keilani Gutierrez

here is the link to the first hint at whats coming on the Rings course, on the course portal all the progressions covered in Rings are talked about briefly as well. :)

• Upvote 1

• Scott Malin unpinned this topic