Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no delays with book/dvds i hope

G00SE

Im in the UK and just got my confirmation email that it has been shipped via paypal

Im reckoning at least 2-3 weeks. Hopefully before xmas would be ideal

Mike

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coach Sommer

• Walt Peacock

• G00SE

• Kamali Downey

George Launchbury
Im reckoning at least 2-3 weeks. Hopefully before xmas would be ideal

I don't want to get your hopes up too high ...but my rings took around a week to arrive.

If you got a USPS tracking number with your confirmation, go to their site ( http://www.usps.com/ ) and enter/paste the code into the box on the right to "Track & Confirm" ...on the page with the results, click the link at the bottom for "Notification Options" and follow the instructions to be notified via email with events pertaining to the order.

I was notified when:

> the package was picked up,

> the package left the US,

> arrived in UK sorting office, and

> was delivered to my address (I was at work that day and left early).

It helped with the wait knowing what was going on! :)

Cheers,

George.

What if when you enter the tracking number it says that there is no record for that number? That is what I am getting every time I enter it. I know that the number is right. I have checked... trust me. Coach Sommer emailed me and said he is looking into it. He is working hard to clean up all of the glitches that we have experienced. Let him know you appreciate it.

I just tried and also got this message suprtank, the 2 main reason it may not be working are:

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.

Because our orders have only just been sent out, I wouldn't worry to much at the moment, it would be a totally different story if it was like 1-2 weeks and still no record of the item! Patience is a virtue! ^^

Peace,

Mike

Guest Garre33

Yeah don't worry about it, most of my packages that are tracked don't show up until a day or two after they were shipped... BTW, my book and dvd package was shipped last night around 730pm... Even though I'm in the US, I won't expect it to be here until next week- but I'll keep it updated anywayz!

For those able to track their shipments,

How many digits was your number? Mine is 22, but I thought they were 24.

mark

For those who ordered the book + dvds (package 6, $88+shipping), did the email list both or just the book? Mine had just the book, though I double checked and my paypal was the correct amount for the dvds as well.

Shipped : Nov 25, 2008, via USPS Priority Mail, in 1 package

Tracking Number : (removed)

Item Count Description

======================================================================

Book 1 Building the Gymnastic Body

"Your order from Gymnastic Bodies has shipped"

Guest Garre33

Item Count Description

======================================================================

Package 6 1 Pre-Arrival Sale - Pkg 6: book, 5 DVDs

Book 1 Building the Gymnastic Body

DVD Set 1 Complete Set of 5 Companion DVDs

"Your order from Gymnastic Bodies has shipped"

I ordered both the book and the dvd set and it lists both, so maybe you should check on that...

I ordered my books within an hour on the first day, and I live in Tucson(very close) and have received no email confirmation, or anything. I still have my receipt. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Kamali Downey

Guys don't trip on if you tracked the package and it doesn't show up in the system. USPS is slow to reportlike that sometimes. They don't have an extensive system that gives you udpates all the time like FedEx.

But, the good news if it was shipped Priority Mail it usually only takes about 2-3 days tops.

I've just got to make sure my wife doesn't check the mail on the day it comes. She's threatening to not let me open it until Christmas!

to heck with that!

I guess it depends if it was bought as a holiday gift. I say, be a bad boy and open your present early then!

Good news, fellas! I just checked USPS.com and it said that my order was processed in Sioux Falls, SD 57104 on Nov 26th, 2008! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! More updates to come!

I've got my book today!!!

From the first look very nice cover, easy reading and very good ilustrations!!! I think the book will be very helpfull for all who order it and I think everyone will be pleased (so don't be afraid to order a complet set of a book and DVD's if you already didn't :mrgreen: of course I hope you all got hte rings...).

I've flown over the book (I don't have a time now->two competitions in a row and one is for me to and not only for me :oops: it's good that seniors have competitions after the juniors :D ). I find something interesting, things that I all forgot about them...

DVD's hmmm, didn't have any time to watch it :oops: But if they are as good as the book is, then they must be very good...

I will probably write again abou a book in aprox. 2 weeks time->and maybe I will make a Iron cross movie (with elastic bands, block, without every thing, diffrent variations, wih bouncing, pully system and so on,...of course if someone wants it...)

Thanks again Coach Sommer for all the kindness about the book !!

Best regards Gregor!!

Kamali Downey
and maybe I will make a Iron cross movie (with elastic bands, block, without every thing, diffrent variations, wih bouncing, pully system and so on,...of course if someone wants it...)

Please do this! People would be very grateful. You seem to know what you are doing and you also seem to understand how to do crosses so you can avoid elbow pain (I read your other posts on crosses)

This would be great.

David Picó García

3 days after and still "There is no record of this item. " in the tracking page of USPS.

No panic.

But, my tracking numbers is only 13 numbers (and letters) length and i read about 22 or 23 numbers length!!!!!!

Arrrrgggg!!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!! :lol:

But don't panic :?

(Murphy law says that after i write this post i could see the tracking, so thats why i wrote it :mrgreen: )

Alvaro Antolinez

Mine took 3 to 4 days but no finally it says it left usa from chicago, I think when it goes by priority international it comes to spain via Germany. Maybe in a week or so it should be here!!!!.

Alvaro

David Picó García

Hola Alvaro!!!

When did your book shipped?

Keep me informed when your book arrive.

Saludos.

People from Europe, how long did it take to arrive your books? Thanks.

Hola Alvaro!!!

When did your book shipped?

Keep me informed when your book arrive.

Saludos.

People from Europe, how long did it take to arrive your books? Thanks.

I've got mine yesterday...about one week time...

More good news. I just checked usps.com and they said that it arrived at the Moody office at 7:29 am. That's whrere I live! Hopefully I'll get it today!!!!!!!! I'll let you know.