Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no delays with book/dvds i hope

G00SE

Gentlemen,

The fulfillment house is in control of the shipping order. From what I understand the bulk of the rest of the shipments will go out Monday.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coach Sommer

• Walt Peacock

• G00SE

• Kamali Downey

yesterday, i received the e-mail :D .I made the order on 24/9.

Interesting... I ordered mine on the 23rd. Hopefully it gets shipped today!

Kamali Downey

I really hope I get mines before Thanksgiving so I can have something productive to watch/read during the holidays.

Kamali Downey
For those interested and waiting...order on 23/9. (Confirmed email) Shipped on 24/11.

:D

are you shipping it to Spain? LOL, it's going to be awhile.......

hopefully I should get mine soon. Vegas is very close to Arizona and I ordered on 9/25

Luís García Rovira
For those interested and waiting...order on 23/9. (Confirmed email) Shipped on 24/11.

:D

hey bon anglès noi, el domines perfectament, em dones enveja.Salut paisà. :wink:

Coach, I still havent received a notification-could it possibly be a problem because I ordered while there were problems receiving paypal notifications. Any those of you who had the same problem with the paypal notification have you received your email notifications yet? BTW, I know the shipping is in the hands of the fulfillment house, but I just want to know if everything is going along well. I dont want to seem impatient, but to be hones I am just because I've been looking forward to this book as much as everyone else here and I'm sure anyone of you out there who still hasnt received their shipping notification is feeling the same bit of impatience as me-not that we're angry just very, very eager to partake in the knowledge Coach has been so gracious to offer to us.

Guest Garre33

I'm sure they will be sent out soon, because I ordered my book and dvd's within 15 minutes after they were listed and had no problems with the checkout process- but I still haven't received a shipping notification either, so I'm guessing that not everyone will get notifications. I know it's hard to be patient, but I'm sure they're doing everything they can!

I'm the same way. I ordered early on the first day they were available and I have yet to receive an shipping confirmation email. Wow, this is frusterating... Oh well... I guess they'll get here when they get here.

Coach, can you let us know when everything was shipped?

Kamali Downey

It would be good too, if people could check back in here and post when they get the email shipping notification and also post when they actually receive the book.

Hi guys,

I'm based in Cyprus and I just got my shipping notification email. I'll let you know when the package arrives.

Can't wait! :D

Yesss... earlier I commented that I had not received the shipping notification, well I received it a little bit ago.

Just for those wondering... I ordered all 3 items, the book, rings and dvds, on the 23rd.

Thanks!

Kamali Downey

Woo hooo just got my email shipping notification earlier too. I ordered on 9/25. Will update when I get the package.

I ordered all 5 dvds and the book at the following time:

Date:

Sep. 22, 2008

Time:

23:37:08 PDT

And I received an email confirming my package has been shipped at 4:50 pm. My package is still not traceable but it should be here by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

Ordered my package, Book, 5 DVD's and 1 Set of Rings, on the 4th of November. Recieved my email last night! Will report back once I have recieved the package! :D *so excited*

Peace!

Mike

Are you kidding????? I ordered on the 23rd of September and haven't received anything!!!!!!!!!! What should I do?

I literally just got my email confirmation. Ordered on 9-23-2008 email confirmation on11-25-08. I'm glad too because I was getting worried that there was a mistake with my order.