Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no delays with book/dvds i hope

G00SE

As I previously mentioned, the books have arrived at the fulfillment service. All of the inventory (rings, books, DVDs) is currently being entered into the shipping system and the Pre-Arrival orders are in the process of being downloaded into their system. Once everything is in order (within the next few days), the processing and shipping will proceed very quickly.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coach Sommer

• Walt Peacock

• G00SE

• Kamali Downey

The current prices are listed in the online store. Most of the product prices have stayed the same for the time being with the exception of the individual book and individual 5 DVD set being raised to $44 & $60 respectively.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Well... have we heard anything yet. Man, those publishers take forever! Keep us posted Coach! I bet you are going crazy with so many people knocking down your door asking about it.... Hope all is well.

The books and Xtreme Rings have both arrived at the fulfillment house and have all been inventoried and entered into the system. The DVDs are scheduled to arrive Monday. Once the DVDs are inventoried, the shipping will begin immediately.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

thanks Coach Sommer for the update-i was wondering about everything, but I didnt want to be rude by asking. Hopefully this means that they will be able to ship everything out before next week is done-I'll be happy to get them before Thanksgiving-that way when everyone is busy watching football and shopping, I'll be training hard and working off all of the feast :D

Its so close but I just cant stand the wait :shock:

Mass shipping should begin within a day or so.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I'm going to assume shipping won't start until tomorrow or Thursday, so that way I'll be super surprised if I get it before Monday of next week :D

Some advanced review copies of the book and DVDs have already been shipped out. If all stays on track, the fulfillment house informed me today that shipping should begin on Thursday for the Pre-Arrival Sale orders.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Hey Coach,

Do we have any new news on shipping? Will we get an email telling us they have been shipped or anything? Thanks

The fulfillment house is now processing and shipping orders . I will inquire as to whether or not email notifications will be sent when an order is shipped.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Kamali Downey
Just got an email confirming that my order has shipped! Can't wait to get it! :D

Damn you...... lol When did you order?

i'm hoping to get mine before the Xmas holiday!!!

Damn you...... lol When did you order?

i'm hoping to get mine before the Xmas holiday!!!

First day of the pre-order sale! I figured there was no point in waiting. 8)

i did the same-i ordered within an hour of the announcement,but no emails for me either. i hope everything is going along pace with everyone else.

Goose, gymrob, I suspect that the reason my order shipped before yours was that I only ordered the book. If you ordered one of the packages, I would imagine that it takes slightly longer to prepare for shipment. Hope that helps.