Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 finger chins on rings and front lever with two fingers...

Ricky Dawson

Not to many people can chase John Gill, he was in a different time, the pioneer of bouldering, he was around when there was no such thing as climbing shoes he used boots, he was also a great gymnast and a great math wizz.

That guy has some pretty good pulling strength, but I've heard forgot where his pressing strength isn't as impressive.

Cisco's pressing (pulling, dammit*edited*) strength is not as phenomenal as his pushing strength. This has been told to me by Roger Harrell ( TipGuy owner/operator of Drillsandskills.com and CrossFitGymnastics ) who worked with him well. It's a matter of specificity I have gathered, possibly genetics a bit as well. Pull monster.

Cisco's pressing strength is not as phenomenal as his pushing strength.

pressing and pushing is the same, you mean pulling right?

John Sapinoso

the two fingered levers pulls aren't actually as hard as i thought they would be, granted they look freaking ridiculously amazing though haha

• 2 weeks later...

I remember seeing Fred Nicole doing a one arm pinky (not sure of the word, but it was the smallest finger) pull-up, doing one arm one finger pull ups isn't such a big deal among elite climbers, and the feat goes way back to Wolfgang Gullich, the guy is formidable that's true but John Gill was beyond everything imo, since he could do a one arm one finger front lever.