Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

workout. improvements?

vegetto

hi folks

i have some questions about my workouts and schedule.

after 10 month hard training i beginning to pair my exercises now . all my comrades in my gym are still training " the traditional way" doing a lot of reps while keeping in a good shape. i striktly worked out in the way, like the book said. all exercises 3 sets, 3-5 reps.

I m def. stronger than them in the most elements i.e. front lever, iron cross.. et cetera.

but for me it seems like i should add some other exercises as well, when I read some logs of yours in here.

so I want to check out if i should add some high rep exercises as well or dynamic strenght exercises. change to a pyramide training?! and moreover do you think my workout shedule is reasonable at least? waht can i improve? i think particular outer breast and shoulder is a bit weak. i d like to have better bizeps in the region of my ellbos. i even feeling that week spot.

thats my latest schedule

mon,tu,wed,sa....... 1 day workout, 1 day rest... so to say

-youngs, by not going to the floor but holding a stradle planche 6s

-yewkis 3x5

-manna 10

-wallmaltese 3x5

-reverse muscle ups half 3x5

-l-sit to vienna hs ( swiss hs with straight legs) + 1hspu pb , ( PB )3x5

-rösslers3x5

-pull ups XR bulgarians to dips XR bulgarian ( should take aN other exersice instead because my shoulder is injured)

-iron cross to ringmaltese reverse ( with assitance) 6s

-iron cross reverse to maltese ( with assitance) 6s

-hanging leg lift weighted on ancles 3x5

- front lever rows XR to back lever 6s ,3x5

- V-ups to deck squats 3x5

what can I change? how can I improve my progress, i think a faster progress should be possible somehow.

thx

iron cross and manna? in ten months? could you show us a video

hehe

no of course i did not learn that in 10 month :D . don t get me wrong. I have been doing gymnastics since if been 10 or so. so i developed that over the years. but my workouts used to have no structure untill I read the coachs book. Therfore my question . any ideas of improvement? how would u do it ? splitt up some exercises? or do them on different days. is it too much? Do I need more rest? should I try a pyramide training, or do some more reps ?

@ manna : I can t do a manna, im just practicing it, but I think that goal is not too far away . I can do iron cross on my own, maltese almost,but for sure it need some more month(years) to bring a maltese to perfection.