Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 GB Seminar - Amsterdam

Getinthecar

Hello everybody,

I am opening this topic to see if there is any interest in a possible Seminar in Amsterdam. I have heard that you nead at least 10 participants and a location. I have some connections in the Dutch gymnastics world so I can always ask around for a possible location :wink:

Who am I?

I am 1 first year physiotherapy student with a huge interest in gymnastics. Gymnastics has always played an important role for me and my family. This is me now:

2011-12-28_145147.jpg

Interested?

Just reply in this topic. If there are 10 or more people replying with interest, I can take things further and e-mail Coach.

Possible date

I am suggesting a date somewhere in october/november

Johann Wimmer

I'm definitely interested, but i hope it doesn't go down like last year - Both Mallorca and London seminars were announced, with the outcome that none of the two could attract enough people to make at least one of them happen :(

FWIW - Bozo Jonic and myself are also looking at arranging one here.

Based on last year, and also the great experience in Mallorca, i like the idea of getting all the Europeans in one place though. especially if it means that or not having anything.

Alessandro Mainente

mallorca, amsterdam, london...mmmm i'm interested...depending on how much does the transport cost (the plane and bus)...the lowest is the best..

Bruno Cochofel

I'm from Portugal and maybe this will be a great opportunity for me to go to a Seminar.. Hope I have the time to go..

Michael Traynor

Depending on the dates I would be interested, the first european seminar was superb, would be great to see you guys again!

Great to hear the enthusiastic respones! I am suggesting a date somewhere in october/november. I will e-mail Coach to discuss the possibilities. I'll keep in touch!

Yes please keep us posted. It will also affect any plans to do one here, as at this stage i think it's best we all meet for one seminar.

(Unless it's in Mallorca, i loved that place!)

Alvaro Antolinez
Yes please keep us posted. It will also affect any plans to do one here, as at this stage i think it's best we all meet for one seminar.

(Unless it's in Mallorca, i loved that place!)

:wink:

Fall would be cool; hopefully I'll be over my injuries and better prepared, given I keep at it and injury-free.

I don't care where it is, as long as it doesn't get too expensive :lol: