APPENDIX A

Tips for Increasing Pull-ups 185

APPENDIX B

Static Strength Only Training Results 186

APPENDIX C

120 Muscle-ups in 15 minutes 187

Index 189

A Special Thanks 194

wow :shock: that is a lot of info 200 pages more less-all killer no filler I bet.

I really hope your printer does their work quickly because I just can't wait for the book and I'm checking the site several times daily to make sure I can reserve the book as soon as you have the pre sale begin. Thanks so much Coach for the table of contents- and again Thanks you very much for all of the info you posted on the forum. It is very much appreciated :D

I can anything, nothing is impossible as long as I practice and train for it.

Guest Valentin

Hi Coach Sommer

This looks awesome. I have to say that if something should happen and you get tired of coaching, you have a career in advertising. This has been the best! advertising/promotion campaign ever haha.

Like everyone one else i am also looking forward to this book and DVD

s. Thanks for making it happen and sharing your knowledge with us.

I've been doing the prescribed wrist conditioning exercises you have mentioned every night for the past 2 weeks, along with the wall handstand holds you mentioned were beneficial for your wrists. I also switched all my planche and shoulder presses to ring and parallettes, but I'm still having pain in my right wrist.

If I remember correctly I remember you mentioning a part of the book would be dedicated to prehab exercises. It had the title of something around the lines of "Liquid Steel™." Will that be published in a separate book?

P.S. I checked the DVD titles and if I'm correct there's 5: static strength, pulling, pressing, legs and core. Are the prehab exercises in these DVDs?

Very comprehensive. The more I see of this book, the more I want to purchase it.

Just one question: Do the variations include progressions for all the movements?

OMG 200 pages of pure functional fitness!! I've been checking the site 3-4 times a day to see if the pre-sale is going on yet, I'm so excited to get this book!

Coach, will there be suggested programs for non-gymnastic types/regular people who are depressingly weak!!?? Like me!

Thanks.

And me! :(

David Picó García
120 Muscle-ups in 15 minutes

:shock:

One day i tried a crossfit training consisting in 30 muscle up for time, and i though it was insane (of course without crossfit kipping style :wink: ).

I would like to see this :roll:

Thank you so much for that coach - we all really appreciate it!

What can I say but WOW!

I was looking forward to the book before seeing that Table of Contents and now I REALLY can't wait!

Thanks for the info Coach.

I just can´t wait to get my hands on this book. Looks like it will be worth it´s weight in gold :lol:

Harout Aintablian

This is a must book.

Just a question...may be our credit cards doesn't work on order sheet, because they are issued in Beirut,Lebanon...how can I purchase the book when its available?

Thanks Coach Sommer

Very cool. Thanks for the sneak peek, Coach. It makes me wonder what the next 4 books will be on. I figure one could be physical preparation/rehab/stretching and another could be advanced strength positions/drills. One could be a biography or coaching treatise and maybe one on tumbling and vault. For some reason, I am not banking that you will write books on event drills and skills or mental preparation.

Progressions, Progressions, Progressions

Building the Gymnastic Body is designed to accomodate all levels of physical development; from the rawest, weakest beginner to the advanced bodyweight trainee. As such each of the families of movements (i.e. dip variations or HSPU variations etc) are carefully arranged according to the difficulty of the exercises. The movements are rated by difficulty on a .5 - 5 system; with .5 being the very easiest variation all the way up to a 5 which would be the most demanding. All exercises are taught and presented in a deliberate progressive manner. Strength is then built by systematically advancing through the variations of that particular movement family.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ahh, I was just wondering because I didn't see anything like Iron Cross, Maltese, Wide Arm HS. Perhaps they are not listed by themselves but in chapter seven.

HLL is probably hanging leg lift variations. It stumped me for a bit but I'm just posting so nobody else asks.

Is Group Training in chapter 10 muscle groups or training groups of gymnasts? I'm thinking it's the latter but I was asked by a member of the forum.