Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WOD breakdown

Ian Legrow

Hey everyone,

Quick question. How do the WOD"s work? IS it like, 1 day is pull one day is press, one day is core, then one day is legs, because i have been looking at them and there seems to be a small pattern but then at the same time there doesn't. Anyone help out?

There is a pattern, but it's something you currently need to learn about in the seminars. There are hints scattered around the forum.

There is core work in many of the movements regardless. And you can always do the plank and hang series besides L work before hand.

Quick Start Test Smith

There is a pattern that Swarovaski (sorry if the name is misspelled) wrote out which is very accurate AFAIK. You should search it up.

When I looked over the WODs to see a pattern I came up with the same thing. However I don't think the pushing and pulling workouts are really dynamic/explosive/reactive. They sometimes have 1 explosive movement but I don't think that's the focus personally.

Its interesting to know how they cycle but I'm just glad Coach lets us have them! I find that the best way is to run a week or more behind and not to try to work out what the next WOD will be. Especially as Coach does change the particular exercises in each WOD in a specific way by the looks of things.