Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Very Inventive Equilibrist Performance

Coach Sommer

I thoroughly enjoyed the following Equilibrist performance. Very creative with a nice balance of one arm work done on each arm. This act is also unusual in that there are tumbling elements integrated within the routine.

hwvrz2R-UUU

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Artur is one of my idles. Wanting to be an equilibrist myself, it just shows me how much work have ahead of me hahaha

It's just beautiful art. Seeing the human body move that effortlessly in difficult positions is not only real inspiring but also something that's a joy to watch. I have to say that I liked that video more than any equilibre video I've seen, even that real muscled guy whose name started with E.

Very nice, especially interesting how he incorporates a variety of moves from other disciplines. I especially liked the arabian backhandspring and air flares from a handstand.

Paul SONNEVILLE

Just as you say Uzeeeh, inspiring.

I am heading to the gym now and it gave me plenty of motivation to work harder,

Thanks for sharing Coach !

PSon.

Guest Valentin

If you like Artur you will like The Escape

zsVWMBOJdRw

Sorry cannot get it to embed

This dude is just amazing!!! to a whole new level or physical preparation and Equilibrist performance

Both people work for Raw Art - An alternative Circus

https://www.facebook.com/RawArt

Taras Pozdnyakov is the founder and choreographer - they do some totally unusual stuff..amazing shows

Check out all of the vids you will be mind blown

WitnessTheFitness

Sublime performance; makes me want to join circus school :P

Edit: D'oh, I missed that someone already posted about Raw Art. Ah well, here's another incredible video by them.

RgnIYbhPEdA

Need to put "let a guy do a planche on your head" in the neck training thread :D

Coach: thanks sincerely. personally, that is the most beautiful routine I have ever seen. Humbling, frankly. Thank you.

All of the previously posted videos have something in common: they are incredibly technical and difficult. They are also classic examples of artists that packed their acts full of incredibly hard tricks that the general public will not be able to truly appreciate. Also, they are hard to maintain in the long term of a career. Andrey has spoken to his Kiev friends and said that both Pavel and Sergei Timofeev have had to significantly change their acts because they are way too difficult to perform on a regular basis.

In my opinion, a truly great performance presents a few very clean skills while inviting the audience into the scene s/he is creating.

Here is an example of an artist who figured out the (performing) game of hand balancing:

Simple, precise and very visually pleasing.

side note:

He's 38(!) and just finished creation for Zarkana.

• Upvote 1

Alvaro Antolinez

:shock: just awesome! Not only the strength but also the perfection switching (flowing?) the turning one arm HS to the other one ( and that is with out mentioning the second video :twisted: ). I ve just sleeped 2 hours after working all night but now I've got to go and WOD!