Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pre-Arrival Sale will Begin Shortly!!!

Coach Sommer

George Launchbury

I know that the Rings will remain at $55 as an individual item until the first shipment of books arrives with Coach, and they then go on sale proper.

George.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coach Sommer

• George Launchbury

• G00SE

• golfwolf

No disrespect was intended wolf, and yes your thinking makes sense. I was just directing your attention to what coach has written so far in case you missed it.

I know that the Rings will remain at $55 as an individual item until the first shipment of books arrives with Coach, and they then go on sale proper.

George.

Thanks George. Just to close the loop on this...would you say that the pre-sale is different than the first shipment? And that Coach will use the pre-sale to help estimate the volume for the first shipment?

George Launchbury

golfwolf,

The first print run will be ordered from the printers after the first week of pre-arrival sale. This will include guaranteed copies for those who have already purchased, and additional stock (estimated from the response to the pre-arrival sale) to cover ongoing sales. It is my understanding that the pre-arrival sale ends when the first print run arrives with Coach - as I guess that since the books will have then arrived ...it couldn't be a pre-arrival sale any more. That is when the Xtreme Rings will revert to the regular price, amongst other things.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

George

• 4 weeks later...
George Launchbury

Hi Garre33,

http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5702#5702

8 ) The arrival of the first shipment of Building the Gymnastic Body is currently estimated to be sometime during the week of October 20th. Please note that this arrival date is an approximation and subject to change due to influences beyond my direct control (printer, shipping company etc.).

The Books/DVDs will start to be shipped once they arrive with Coach. This will be on a first-ordered-first-shipped basis as I recall, so those who ordered first will have theirs dispatched soonest.

Hope that helps,

George.

have anyone one u guys having a problem viewing ur ordered item? i just checked mine and it says I haven't made any purchase but I did a month ago.

George Launchbury

Hi,

If you got a message from PayPal saying you ordered them, then you ordered them. There have been some teething problems with the catalog setup that are being looked into. There should also be a record on your PayPal account.

Regards,

George.

Hi,

If you got a message from PayPal saying you ordered them, then you ordered them. There have been some teething problems with the catalog setup that are being looked into. There should also be a record on your PayPal account.

Regards,

George.

Yea I got a paypal receipt and ID number from Mr. Coach. I just want to make sure there's no error regarding my purchase.