• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coach Sommer

• George Launchbury

• G00SE

• golfwolf

No, due to insurmountable security concerns there will not be a PDF version.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Very good idea not to have a pdf. If you google for the book Super joints(Pavel) you can find the pdf version of it on the first page.

George Launchbury

Hi All,

Before we get into a whole heap of posts 'reserving' a copy of the book ...the impression I got from Coach's earlier post:

Next week I will begin the Pre-Arrival Sale and will use the response to that first week of sales to estimate the number of copies to have produced during the first run.

...was that anyone pre-ordering a copy during that first week will definitely have their copy included in the first print run, and additional copies will be printed (depending on the response) to cover likely sales in the following period? After all, if Coach is using that pre-arrival sale to estimate numbers ...it's hardly going to be less than the orders already taken!?

Don't panic!

George.

Yes, my apologies George I don't wish to clutter this thread with people reserving a copy.

Twan, I'm sure it will be available in Belgium, the Xtreme Rings are available world wide (I got them and I'm in Australia). Coach Sommer could you please give an estimation on the overseas shipping price of the book? Also, do you have an ETA on the other books?

Eagerly awaiting,

Ed

As a side note, this also means that the new article will be up shortly

George Launchbury

Hey All,

Firstly - No apologies necessary Ed! ...I just had a feeling that it was something a lot of people might do, and wasn't really in response to the two previous posts. :)

I can't speak for Coach, but in the interim I would guess that books could be shipped to pretty much anywhere that the rings can, and the shipping costs would simply be related to the size and weight of the package.

It has also been the case in the past (I believe) that the cost will be essentially a conversion to your currency at the current rate of exchange, as would the shipping.

Regards,

George.

Available Around the World

(Please be forewarned, in the following post you will probably learn more about shipping and what is involved in calculating shipping costs than you ever wanted to know. If you would like to skip this post in its entirety, I will certainly understand :).)

Like the Xtreme Rings which are currently in use in 26 countries, Building the Gymnastic Body will be available for shipping around the world. The cost of International Priority Mail for shipping Building the Gymnastic Body alone is currently $12.00.

The book, DVDs and the Xtreme Rings may of course all be purchased separately, however the various package deals that will be forthcoming are the best way to save substantially on both purchase and shipping costs; especially when shipping internationally. As the shipping containers are flat rate boxes, it is not an issue of the number of items purchased, but the overall weight and what will fit securely inside of the box.

For example, the shipping on one of the forthcoming packages (1 pair of Xtreme Rings, Building the Gymnastic Body and all 5 DVDs for $144; a package savings of $27 off of normal retail when purchased individually) is currently $49.99 for International Priority Mail. In comparison, the costs for shipping the Xtreme Rings alone by International Priority Mail is $37.00. As you can see, for only $13.00 more and a little bit larger box, Building the Gymnastic Body and the 5 DVDs may be shipped as well.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Hi Coach thanks for the info.

Just a little query...my parents would quite like to buy me the set for my birthday (rings, book and 5 DVD's). My birthday is on the 26th of this month but I understand that it is very unlikely I'll recieve it by then because I live in the UK. So if I'm not mistaken would it come to a total of $193.99?

So that I could recieve the set fairly near my birththday my parents would like to purchase it as soon as it is available like I am sure many others are going to do :) but what I was wondering was what will the methods of payment be? If it is via say for example paypal then I would set up an account sooner rather than later.

Thankyou.

I can't belive it. The first volume is finally ready.

Coach i can only imagine how many months (or years) you have spent, putting this material together.

Thank you and i can't wait to dive into this book.

Cover design looks great.

Would it be possible to get the table of contents and the first couple of pages as a PDF, to see what exactly is in the book, along with the writing style ?

I'm considering pre-ordering the whole package as I don't have any gymnastic experience or rings. Slightly disappointed on the bundle pricing though (of $144 + P&P) as it only works out at about $6 cheaper (in real prices) than buying separately (but having items shipped together):

$55 for rings

$40 for pre-order book

$55 for all DVD's

-----

$150 + P&P

Package Savings

Actually, once Building the Gymnastic Body becomes available, the Xtreme Rings sale price of $55 as an individual item will be discontinued and they will return to their normal price of $72. They will however continue to be available at a discounted price when purchased as part of various packages. This is where the discrepancy in your figures arose and how the package savings of $27 was arrived at. My apologies for not being more explicit about the individual sale price on the Xtreme Rings ending soon.

You may get a sample of the writing style by perusing my many articles and essays. The following should help to get you started:

Articles

Essays

Videos

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Sounds like an awesome package. I just remembered my little brother bday is soon and he of the 3 might really dig some rings ( since he has always loved gymnastics and the martial arts ). Maybe the lil one would too since he always trying to catch up to that one.

Hmm, indeed. I'll need to pass it by my Mom first.

So will the DVD's coincide with the release of the book or will they be released slightly later?

Thanks,

Ed

realworldpractice
So will the DVD's coincide with the release of the book or will they be released slightly later?

Thanks,

Ed

If I remember correctly, they'll be released later.

Coach Sommer

Will the rings go up to $72 this week when pre-order for the book & videos begin, or once they've shipped?

Also, in addition to the ring/book/dvd package, will there also be a ring/book or ring/dvd package?

Thanks.

Also, in addition to the ring/book/dvd package, will there also be a ring/book or ring/dvd package?

Or a book/DVD package, since most of us have already purchased the rings.