Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pre-Arrival Sale will Begin Shortly!!!

Coach Sommer

Pre-Arrival Sale will Begin Shortly!!!

The wait is nearly over! The most eagerly awaited Gymnastic Strength Training™ book in the world will be available shortly. Once I receive a firmer arrival date from the printers, I will begin a Pre-Arrival Sale for Building the Gymnastic Body. Below is a special preview of the book's cover.

Book%20Cover%20-%20extra%20large.jpg

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coach Sommer

• George Launchbury

• G00SE

• golfwolf

I second that sentiment. I look forward to the pre-arrival announcement so I can place my order.

:mrgreen::D 8) This is fantastic-I bet everyone is really happy about this announcement-Coach because this has been something he has had in the works for years, and all the forum members becuase we have been waiting all of these year. Thank you Coach for all of the great information and videos on this forum-you have already provided us with so much. Cant wait til the book is finally for sale.

Nothing is impossible-I can do anything as long as I train for it

wow... can't wait for it to come out... is there any word on the price? where will we be able to buy it? are we able to pick it up if we're in az?

Book Price?

The regular retail price of Building the Gymnastic Body is $44. The Pre-Arrival Sale price will be $40.

There are also five companion DVDs that will be available to support the book. They are video illustrations of all of the nearly two hundred exercises contained within Building the Gymnastics Body. The videos that I have already shared are examples of the type of videos contained within the DVDs. The DVDs are divided into five main areas of focus; static strength, pressing, pulling, core and legs. They will be available for purchase at the following prices; one DVD for $20, three DVDs for $44 or all five DVDs for $55.

I prefer for all orders to be handled through the internet. On site pickups greatly disrupt the training of my athletes.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

wow i just read the back cover. i thought the exercises in the video library were a lot. but 200 exercises!!! that's just crazy, it took me 1 month just to get the tucked front lever down and i can only do it for 10 secs. 200 exercises will take a lifetime! but i'm sooo excited to take this lifetime journey!!!

The cover has a very aesthetically pleasing look. My 46 year old body probably will never look like that, but I know that it will still be fun. I always wanted to do this and finally somebody came up with it.

Thanks,

Mehmet

Gymnast Michael

Congratulations on the new book, Lots of people, as I've seen whilst looking around, have been waiting for this book. I'm liking the covers, very nice.

Would this be sold around England?

If so, do you know the prices there as they're different to American prices.

Thanks.

I remember being a freshman in high school and reading the planche/front lever article. I'm now a sophmore in college and I can't wait to buy the book!

That's awesome news!

The only thing I'm worried about is there not being enough when it comes out...do you have any numbers on how many will be made available?

Pre-Arrival Sale Orders are Guaranteed a Copy

I am getting the impression that the first production run of Building the Gymnastic Body is going to need to be larger (perhaps much larger :shock:!) than I had originally planned. Next week I will begin the Pre-Arrival Sale and will use the response to that first week of sales to estimate the number of copies to have produced during the first run. I will place the production order at the end of next week; now that the printer is finished (finally!) with all of the layout, final production is scheduled to take approximately three weeks. Please note that everyone who orders during the Pre-Arrival Sale will be guaranteed a copy. For everyone else, it will be on a first come, first served basis for the rest of the copies left from that first run. There will of course be a second production run later for those who miss out on the first.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Congratulations Coach!

The production quality looks well done and the layout color schemes etc. are right on. Again congrats

YES! Haha so pleased it is almost here. I can not wait.

Out of interest coach, will the very first place where the book can be purchased be on this website? Do you know how much the book will be for someone living in the UK?

Thankyou.