Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

L-sit Iron cross?

Timy7

So I have taken the necessary steps, minus the handstand on rings, frankly Ill hit my maltese before I get that.

I cant seem to lower all the way, im like an inch above where I need to be, I tried what a fellow gymnast recommended for me, try an L cross, I could lower rock solid perfect then pull back out no problems......

How, why?

DennisGoossens

Well, I think it's easy-er because you back is more round, and you're body mass is more compact, also a few other muscles are used because of the moving gravitypoint (sorry bad english)

You felt stronger in that position where you could activate your muscles (you have a weak link in chain somewhere in IC and in L-seat you leaned on other stronger muscles so the weak link of chain dissapeard).

For me is the same no difrence at all.

• 2 months later...

^ L-sit cross press press to maltese is going to be easier than regular cross simply because your center of gravity is farther forward during the transition. Although, I to find straight cross easier to hold compared to l - cross because I can role my shoulders forward, whereas with an L cross it seems to involve a lot more muscle to actually hold.

• 1 month later...