Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 finger handstand

Peter Turnley

Mikael Kristiansen

There are several ways. The most common is either a fortified glove you insert into a specialy designed hole, or you have a small steel stick in your hand behind the finger which is inserted into a similar hole. Im not sure, but I would think she uses the glove thing. Either way you are balancing from your wrist as in a 1 arm hs. It might be harder than a normal 1 arm, but I dont suspect an enormous difference.

To do it without any trick you would need to know cheat codes for reality. There is no way you can yield 360 degrees balance, as you do on 1 arm, with that weight on 1 finger. It might be possible to hold the entire body weight through conditioning, though I am in no way sure of this.

Yaad Mohammad
There are several ways. The most common is either a fortified glove you insert into a specialy designed hole, or you have a small steel stick in your hand behind the finger which is inserted into a similar hole. Im not sure, but I would think she uses the glove thing. Either way you are balancing from your wrist as in a 1 arm hs. It might be harder than a normal 1 arm, but I dont suspect an enormous difference.

To do it without any trick you would need to know cheat codes for reality. There is no way you can yield 360 degrees balance, as you do on 1 arm, with that weight on 1 finger. It might be possible to hold the entire body weight through conditioning, though I am in no way sure of this.

There was a 90 year old shaolin monk who could do it.

Mikael Kristiansen

Im not sure about those shaolin monks doing it. The 1 finger on each arm, yes. Even a handspring from it, its completely ridiculous. However I have seen one video of a monk that presses handstand and does a 1 finger handstand, but it is so ridiculously fake that you can even see the strings.

There is also the picture of the monk against the wall. This one I am still uncertain about. The reason is thtat his finger bends the wrong way. It is only the last joint of his finger that bends, and it bends toward the palm, which I find very strange. The 1 finger on each hand hs you can clearly see the strain on the fingers and that they bend heavily. Im not saying its false, but I am sceptic.