Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

equilibrifit website

Troy Rodriguez

Troy Rodriguez

I was wondering if anyone had tried this site. I am looking for a strictly hand balancing progression information and I can't seem to find more than a smattering of brief information. I know there are a lot of hand balancers on here and since I don't have a coach anywhere within 3 hours of here I am at a loss for material. Any recommendations?

http://www.equilibrifit.com/home.html

• 3 months later...

Thanks for inquiring, my name is Keph Sherin and I own and operate Equilibrifit Handbalancing tutorial service. I have written many helpful free articles in the Equilibrifit blog that you may benefit from, including a step-by-step guide on how to build handbalancing canes, and instructions on three different types of handstand pushups. I also post many helpful links on the Equilibrifit FaceBook page.

As for the members content we have 90 handbalancing tutorial videos that stream clear and fast with step by step instructions for beginners, amateurs, and professional handbalancers. Equilibrifit also has an online handbalancing book with 7 detailed illustrations done by an amazing local artist (look for previews in the blog). Our written content includes breakdowns of proper core, breath, and detailed kinesiology and mechanics of handbalancing poses. We have an active and informative forum where Nicolo and I work hard to answer any members questions and we also write up personal performance critiques for members who want to post their videos.

Our videos include myself and Nicolo Kerwald who studied at the Montreal Circus School. I studied with Yuval A. of Cirque Le Reve, Nicolo K. of Do Jump, and performed and studied with AWOL Aerial Acrobatic Troupe and Nightflight Aerial Acrobatic Troupe. I also hold many certifications in fitness, Pilates, yoga, and exercise science. Prior to handbalancing I was a gymnast, danced ballet/contemporary, and I was a bboy.

Here are a few youtube links to my various promo videos:

Aaron Griffin

Hi Keph,

Your site looks awesome. Handbalancing is something I've always wanted to be better at.

The blog seems to hint at a book, but I don't see any further information about this. Is there a book, or is there one planned for the future?

Thanks guys, I honestly don't want to seem like I'm (Trolling?). I want to put free information out just as much as I try to update the members section of my site. For years I was so frustrated by the lack of Handbalancing information and coaches so I decided to invest in creating Equilibrifit :D The book is a part of the members section I am sorry. However, if you enjoy my blog articles and you would like Nicolo and I to write/create a new article we try to search through questions on these forums all the time and answer them in detail by writing articles about them on the Equilibrifit blog. I see many people ask questions to these important professional handbalancers and they simply say that they don't have time to write a full explanation. So I immediately take the initiative to write about things like splits, scapular positioning, handstand pushups, planche pushups, one-arm handstands, etc.! :D

If you have an article you would like me to write it takes me about 1-2 weeks to publish and I'll even try to post pictures & video.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...