Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About the seminar...

Erik Sjolin

Erik Sjolin

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I had a question about the area in general.

Does anybody know of any shuttle services between the Phoenix airport and the hotel?

Joshua Naterman

Super shuttle is your best bet but if you let me know when I can pick you up. I'll be there Thursday at noon-ish, so unless you're getting in earlier than that just let me know and I can probably pick you up from the airport. I might be busy from 4-7 or so thursday and or friday evening but that would be about it.

Erik Sjolin

Thanks, I'll check them out!

Thanks for the offer, but I'm getting in on Friday so that's a bit of a schedule conflict. I really appreciate it, though. :D

i am getting in on friday @ 8:20 at phoenix airport if anyone wants to split a taxi :)

Pedro Otero
i am getting in on friday @ 8:20 at phoenix airport if anyone wants to split a taxi :)

Good news! Through the magic of shitty airlines, now I too should be arriving at 8:20! If you read this before leaving the airport we can meet up. I'll be sure to check this post before leaving the airport. Cheers!