Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

January Hand Balancing Update

yuri marmerstein

Eddie Stelling

Awesome bro! You get better with every video post. Sadly HS work for me is the easiest thing to skip due to time constraints. I wish I had a training buddy like you to keep me in check! You seem very persistent with your work, like you never miss a day. I know you have said before that you train 5-6 days of HS work a week, but how long each day? Nice job again!

yuri marmerstein

it probably averages out to about 90 minutes or so a day, depending on where I am training. In my basement the conditions are not as good so I keep it shorter, maybe an hour. Recently I've gained access to a yoga studio which has a nice floor and is much warmer, so i might train there for two hours depending on how much my wrists like me that day

My evening training sometimes includes some handstand work as well, but not one armed ones. I don't have the concentration required for them after work

Eddie Stelling

Wow man, that is some dedication! I try to get on my hands as much as possible through out the day, before and after WODs and on the weekends. I do the best I can, but its an easy thing to skip before and after WODs for me for some reason, even though its a main priority. Nice work dude! I will make a video here soon for your critiqueing!!