Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Help Needed!

Michael Traynor

Michael Traynor

Hello wonderful and powerful Gymnastics Bodies Community.

I need your help and 30 seconds of your time:

If you could help support our project's bid to be supported by Berghaus by clicking and voting on Greenland Climb 2011 on the following page:

http://www.berghaus.com/en/adventure-challenge/

It would mean to world to me and to my friends, I know that these things are annoying but if you read details you will see it's a fantastic opportunity for us and it would be a huge help to have you all support us, it takes no time at all and if you are able to share the link elsewhere and have people vote for Greenland Climb 2011 then that would be amazing voting is done in 3 days so please don't wait until later.

Michael Traynor

As you can see the voting is very close so everyperson kind enough to click will make a huge difference and if a few hundred people from here voted that would be incredible! :) Thanks in advance!

I guess i'm now your 2,863rd best friend!

Looks like you're in the lead, i felt a small twinge of guilt not voting for the South African good samaritan, but that's what friends are for.

Good luck, it sounds awesome.

Michael Traynor

True it is a very good cause, but they will find it easy to raise loads of money in other ways ;D

done. you're about 60 votes behind right now... I'll try to remember to vote from work later today.

Done.

If you want to play dirty, you can probably vote for yourself as many times as you want. By simply changing your ip (numerous ways to do this), you should be able to do this. It's not morally correct though :wink:

Michael Traynor

TY ALL SO MUCH for voting, please do spread this if you feel you can, paste to facebooks and other forums, vote from work computers, any and all very much appreciated!

Christian Sørlie

Got a few people from work to vote for you as well.

Must say that you have a brave heart :wink: to try this. Hope you win!

This is my first post here, but Coach Sommer asked me, so you have my vote too (4041)! Good luck!

Joshua Naterman

I just voted, good luck! The spread is only 10 votes, so if anyone here hasn't voted yet please do so!