Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*One handed planche!*

gymmie

yuri marmerstein

there was a different video of this guy posted, I haven't actually seen this one

Thanks for the post

I want to point out his proportions. He looks to be about 5 feet tall and I am willing to bet his legs are sticks

but either way, this is insane

I would LOVE to see him eliminating that elbow bend. He looks to me as the one person who would actually be able to!

Mikael Kristiansen

Yeah, he is absulotely sick. Heavily atrophied legs though, but even so it is very very good. The best I have seen from a "normal" human is by Chris Jones, one mutant of a sports acrobat. Check out 1.30 That is some SERIOUS shoulder strength. He also have 1 arm pressing strength out of this world as well as a super slow descent from 1 arm to 1 arm elbow lever. I am working towards this, but it is a year or two into the future.

nDwkV48Hp20

Nicholas Sortino
Yeah, he is absulotely sick. Heavily atrophied legs though, but even so it is very very good. The best I have seen from a "normal" human is by Chris Jones, one mutant of a sports acrobat. Check out 1.30 That is some SERIOUS shoulder strength. He also have 1 arm pressing strength out of this world as well as a super slow descent from 1 arm to 1 arm elbow lever. I am working towards this, but it is a year or two into the future.

How on earth do you embedd?

nDwkV48Hp20

Just put this: nDwkV48Hp20 in the youtube brackets. The part after the equals

John Sapinoso

its crazy that his two handed planche pushup isn't even that good (does one around 2:04 and a few more somewhere) either way this is freaking retarded awesome.

yuri marmerstein

How on earth do you embedd?

I really wanted to meet chris jones, I missed him by a little when I went out to vegas. But I'll probably be moving there so hopefully I will get to train with him

It's really annoying that it's a break dancer doing this

I'm sorry but I don't see why a bboy/ breakdancer doing amazing feats like these is annoying. They too trained hard for these.

Thanks for posting the video of chris jones, that is some serious strength over there :shock: