Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WOD and FBE workouts?

Timy7

Im sure this has been asked before, but my search fu is weak.

If I am strong enough(definitely) to be doing WOD, should I still be doing my 4 days a week training as well?

Appreciate any answers

You seem to be saying that you already do another type of training 4 days per week. Is this correct? If so, it would help if we knew what it was.

sorry, what's in the book

dip/inverted chin-mon

hspu/pullup-tue

planche pushup/fl pullup-thur

multiplane push/pull-fri

usually legs once a week when I feel they need it

Quick Start Test Smith

Triangle, are you saying that someone should do only the WODs and not add any other stuff? For example, if I were to start doing the Killroy70 program as an addition to my WOD training, would that be too much to do at once?

There really would be no point in adding FBEs to the WODs - it's all in there. You should rather be using your energy to do the hardest variation you can with the best form you can. If you have some sort of weakness or want to focus on something specific you could add some exercises but a lot of this can be accomplished in the warm-up. :)

Triangle, are you saying that someone should do only the WODs and not add any other stuff? For example, if I were to start doing the Killroy70 program as an addition to my WOD training, would that be too much to do at once?

I think that following a simultaneous bodyweight program that is based on the same pool of exercises would be redundant and possible counterproductive.

I think that following a simultaneous bodyweight program that is based on the same pool of exercises would be redundant and possible counterproductive.

This.