Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ag walk squared

Kyle Courville

Kyle Courville

I am rehabilitating a biceb tendon at the moment.(from throwing not gymnastics) One of my goals is to obtain a manna, so I figured what a great time to work on my legs, upper back and external rotators. I was bored so I started doing ag walks in all kinds of directions. I got tired of stopping at the wall. :idea: Why not just keep going? :idea: I walked my hands towards to the wall while walking my feet up the wall. Then I ag walked back down. Wait, it gets better. After a couple of these harder variations of the ag walk I had another eureka moment. Why not do wall runs except in the ag walk position with my feet up the wall? I thought it was an awesome exercise and wanted to share it with everyone, and yes your triceps will explode. :twisted:

Try it out and give me your thoughts.

I don't think they are in the book but I'm pretty sure they're explained somewhere on the forum (in one of the stickies, perhaps). There is a video of the exercise on the GB Youtube channel:

IVzjUhRhtpA

Kyle Courville
I'd like to see a video of these Ag Wall Walks! Sounds like fun but also like an accident waiting to happen ;)

Yeah, I should of mentioned I fell a couple of times. :lol: I'm not that strong...yet

I'd like to see a video of these Ag Wall Walks! Sounds like fun but also like an accident waiting to happen ;)

Seconded for video! I kind of tried it but wasn't sure if I was trying the same thing. Whatever I did was very hard though.