• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mats Trane

• Razz

• Alvaro Antolinez

• Cole Dano

... Razz, did you book plane tickets yet? ...

Please do not book plane tickets yet.

While registrations continue to come in, the minimum of 10 full 3-day registrations needed for the seminar to take place has not yet been reached. I will leave registration for the Mallorca Seminar open until the end of Sept before making a final decision. If you are planning on attending, please register without delay.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Can i ask how far away from the minimum we are right now?

It would be a real shame for this not to happen.

People here tend to wait until the last moment, can you send another email giving the deadline so you light a fire under peoples behinds?

People here tend to wait until the last moment, can you send another email giving the deadline so you light a fire under peoples behinds?

Yea light some fire Coach, we dont want to miss this!!

You guys who have registered - maybe you have some other people you know who might be interested but just don't know, it doesn't hurt to get the word out, and make a pitch if it means this can happen.

I made a copy of the seminar page and put it up on my studio's bulletin board as well.

Alvaro Antolinez

Marcelo what do you mean with the deal and budget? I writed a brief explanation Just after coach anouncement about the costs I've got for every body(transport, hotel, meals). Prices will not vary more than some euros for all three days (10-20) with out counting dinner( I'll check with the hotel if breakfast and lunch can be changed for breakfast and dinner).

I can not give more exact prices till I know the aprox number of people attending.

Alvaro Antolinez

Prices I got for hotel roc leo. Located at playa de palma.

Three nights single room with breakfast 81 euros

three nights. Single room breakfast +lunch 91 euros

three nights double room with breakfast 103 euros

three nights double room with breakfast + lunch 124 euros

this are total prices. I' waiting for another offer ( I've been really busy this week , I'll try to get them tomorrow)

I have also called two friends to tell them about the seminar :D hope they join!

Marcelo Rodrigues

Omegant,

I meant my own budget. Sorry I wasn't very clear. I still don't have the money to register, so I just can't do it. As for the hotels and prices I think you were very clear, but I am moving to europe just this month and I have to consider every penny I spend.

I hope that explains it. Thanks for the explanations and for organizing it though!

Razz, did you book plane tickets yet? Yes it would be heat if you could come Gregor!

Nope I'm waiting until I know it's happening because I'm scared I won't be able to refund tickets :/

And Gregor it would be awesome if you come :mrgreen:

I'm insecure at the moment if I have the money, I have about 800 euros and I just got fired from my job. I hope this stays on, because I'll make sure I'll have the money to go!

How many people have registered by now ?

M_L_T@Hotmail.com
Please be aware that a minimum of 10 full three-day registrations are necessary for this event to take place.

Single Level/One Day seminar registrations are beginning to come in. FYI, if the majority of registrations continue to be single level/single day, this will increase the required minimum number of participants from 10 to 30.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I'm not sure but if folks are only signing up for day one because they think that days 2 and 3 are beyond them, this isn't the case.

I was just at the Arizona seminar and found that anyone can do all of the days as there are plenty of options for scaling the workouts. Each day gives allot of valuable information, and i am very happy i was able to attend all three, even though i'm at a comparatively low ability level.

The progressions and prehab are brought much more to life in the seminar.

you convinced me.. I've signed up for levels 1 AND 2 now. Level 3 is just beyond my credit limit though :(

Alvaro Antolinez

I'm not trying to give presure here ( well I'm trying indeed!) right now he hotel is mainteining the prices they gave me but they can't keep them forever so the sooner I we reach the number the sooner we can confirm the hotel! This also aplies to the airplane tickets!

Sooo hurry up! ;)

Omegant I can't sign up for the hotel before I know it's on but you've got some good prices there! Would be cool if people stayed at the same hotel for transport and possibly chilling/training before/after seminar :D

Right now we're all just waiting for Coach to give the green light. With the deadline being end of the month, keep your fingers crossed and pass the word!

Currently we are sitting at just under half the required registrations with two weeks left before the deadline.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Alvaro Antolinez

I am refering to those who didnt signup yet for the seminar!

The hotel just told me for those not coming the full three days that you just have to divide the cost and that is!

Thank you Coach.

I would really like to attend this seminar, but my work contract is due to end at the end of October and, until I know whether or not I have another job to go to, I can't afford to take the risk financially.