• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mats Trane

• Razz

• Alvaro Antolinez

• Cole Dano

Alvaro Antolinez

Hoodie is going to be the green one that you can see in the model pic sorry razz.

Alex you have several packs, all of them blacks?

Michael Traynor

I ordered 2 packs in L

so i'll take 1 white and 1 black sports t if possible, if not then 2 black is good.

:) ty ty

David Picó García

Hi, everybody, we are planning something to do after seminar. One day after the seminar we can go to the historical center of Palma, by underground from the training facility, and after a walk ( seeing the cathedral an some historical / comercial walking) going to a typical spanish Dinner ( a Tapas restaurant for example). if we are too tired there is a good meat (barbaque style) Mallorca style restaurant near to the hotel. Of course those younger can continue the training at some disco.

Tell us what you think or what would you like to do in our spare time.

Michael Traynor

As this is my first trip abroad and my obviously therefor my first trip to Mallorca I would love to do what you posted, anything that will give me an experience of the culture and food and life, i'm happy not to be going to discos. :)

That sounds excellent, i'm all for learning about the local history and seeing some sights, eating some good food is always a plus as well. The discos, not so much.....

Look forward to meet all this wonderful people!!!

Welcome to Mallorca!

sure is going to be good seminar.

If i could help with anything just let me know and i'll be more than happy to help!

633 155 678

Serotonin...we have to take the crew out to try a PA M OLI!!! it doesn't get any more Mallorquin than that...jejejejeje

No disco for me...but i'll be up for the food and may be a couple of drinks!

:lol:

Luis sarabia

Alvaro Antolinez

So far we have this black sports tshirts :

omegant M

serotonin M

christian M x2, L x1

Alex Dienaar all black? ( please confirm)

razz M

slizzard XXL

Mr Brady M

Breaks L x1

Niklas L

Nick EOD L

Rio Yeti M

Bjonic XL

Also I was thinking that if the number of people attending all three days is not enough( lets say just 10 people on sunday) it will

be cheaper hire two taxis than a bus. So please those NOT staying for all three days let me know , in order to be able to adjust the transport if necessary.

Pd. Razz I can't believe you have an alcohol free month! :D

David Picó García

Yes Luis, a "Pa amb oli" is a must (the most typical meal here at Mallorca). We will include this :D

Ok I really need a list of stuff to bring as I'm young, dum and forgetful...

Camera+charger, labtop, notebook, pen/pencil/eraser, mobile phone+charger, toilettries, supplements, gym clothes, everyday clothes, party clothes, please do expand this list :D

Nicholas Sortino

There is a difference between everyday clothes and party clothes? hmm.

What has the weather been like lately? Also, would there be any occasion for me to bust out a suit? I have some nice Italian ones I never get to wear.

Why bring food to spain? Don't they have good food there? I may need something for the flights though, at least it won't be as bad as this last one.

Alvaro Antolinez

I don't think you'll need a suit. Temperature ranges from 8 degrees to 18, at mid day usually is sunny and warm enought for a tshirt, at night maybe with a pullover is enought for those coming from the nrthern exposure. ;)

it may rain a bit.