Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GB European Seminar - interested?

Razz

Michael Traynor

Well I don't particularly drink or party or do anything like that, I just think it's going to be cool to have a uniform and be part of a group, i'll be less worried about getting lost this way ;)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mats Trane

• Razz

• Alvaro Antolinez

• Cole Dano

Alvaro Antolinez

Roger everyone!, PLEASE THOSE WHO HAVEN´T ORDERED YET DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I WANT TO PLACE THE ORDER TUESDAY MORNING!!!! Those who have ordered please check that I didn´t make a mistake with yours, as I created so much confusion with the sizes. :| .

Alvaro Antolinez

The original list is updated but it is a bit lost on the thread!! here it is again: :D

BUS LIST:

-Coach

-Dillon

-Razz

-Cdx

-Mr. Brady

-Ms. Brady

-Nick_EOD

-Breaks

-Christian

-Alex Dienaar

-Bjonic

-Niklas

-Maria

-oakwise X 2

-Rio Yeti

-M-L-T

Tshirt:

-Razz pack 1 M size X 1

-Christian Pack 1 M size X 2, Pack 1 L size X 1, total 3 packs.

-Omegant Pack 1 M size X 2, pack 1 S size X 1 (at least this, maybe more! :D )

-Nick_EOD Pack 1 L size X 1

-Bjonic Pack 1 XL size X 2

-Alex Dienaar Pack 1 L size X 1+ M size X 1( is this correct?) total 2 packs

-Breaks pack 1 L size X 2

-Brady pack 2 M size X 1

-Serotonin pack 1 M size X 1

-Cdx S size cotton tshirt X 1

-Oakwise M size cotton tshirt X 2

-Slizzard 1 XXL pack X 1

-Nicklas pack 1 L size X 1

-Maria pack 2 X 1, tshirt S size , hoodie M size.

-Rio Yeti pack 1 Size M X 1

-M-L-T pack 1 Size XL X 1

Christian Sørlie

Omegant, put me up for a third pack 1 size L, just in case.

Good to have something to grow into :mrgreen:

Just to confirm, yes that's 3 packs total. 2 M, 1 L.

Can't have enough of a good thing.

Michael Traynor

Ok, so actually put me down for 2 pack 1s size L, I was thinking about maybe some more and I think I'll just go for it. p.s. going to be working on an idea for a new GB logo...looking forward to revealing it to you all :)

Hey all, just got registered on the forum today to say:

Woohoo! Registered for the full seminar, and the Roc Leo. I'd like to join the Bus list please :)

Cheers~

EDIT: And I suppose I might as well take a Pack 1 size M, too :)

Joshua Naterman

Oh yes, as I just PM'd omegant, I would prefer XXL if it is available, a pack please! If not, I'll just bulge in an XL pack.

Oh yes, as I just PM'd omegant, I would prefer XXL if it is available, a pack please! If not, I'll just bulge in an XL pack.

Just ask for the monogramed shoehorn with your order! :lol:

Niklas Slotte

A late order from us:

Niklas will take pack 1 (the whole deal) size L.

Maria will take pack 2 (cotton shirt and hoodie). Is it possible to take a S sized cotton shirt and a M sized hoodie?

omegant, have you decided on the colors yet?

Thanks!

Alvaro Antolinez

yes it is possible to split sizes, as for the colors, we are going for black letters (one color), the sports tshirt has to be white (they have black or white), I was thinking some kind of beige or raw cotton for the Cotton tshirt, and for the hoodie has to be a dark color, you can see the different ones at the pics I posted 2 or 3 pages ago. :D . I like the green on the pic more than the others, you can still see the black letters. I accept suggestions, but I´ll stick to the colors they can serve on time!.

looks like my edit might've gotten lost in a page flip; repeating just in case: I'll take Pack 1 size M, please.

Alvaro Antolinez

sorry I didn´t realize about your edit!, pm your real name and I´ll add it to the tshirt.

M_L_T@Hotmail.com

Hello!

Sorry for the late post but can I order an XL pack 1 and place my name on the list for the bus?

Excellent work Omegant.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Regards

Mark

Alvaro Antolinez

mmmm :? you are just in time for the last request!!!! :D . Yes I´ll add you to the bus list and to the xL pack 1. I´ll be sending the mail in some minutes so if there is someone with a last minute change please tell me now!

Alvaro Antolinez

well just to change a bit from all that tshirts :P . here you have a pic of the Russian junior team with Coach Nikolai Kryukov this september at the gymnastics facilities we are going. Hey we must be up to the challenge! (hope at least you are LOL), :D

Imagen.jpg

Michael Traynor

Our picture like this is going to be so much better ;D

Obviously we are much more elite than the Russian team *cough*

Getting pretty excited now..IT IS CLOSE! :D

Guys

I've left it a bit late to register for European seminar due to work commitments......

Is it too late? How many people are definitely going?

Cheers

I'm sure you can still register, but the hotel may be a bit more expensive and you may not be in the same part of the hotel as the other people but I don't see that as a big deal. And it's probably too late to get a tshirt :P

Omegant posted a bus list a few pages back, we're like 15 people or so.

M_L_T@Hotmail.com
mmmm :? you are just in time for the last request!!!! :D . Yes I´ll add you to the bus list and to the xL pack 1. I´ll be sending the mail in some minutes so if there is someone with a last minute change please tell me now!

Superb! Many thanks!

:D

Mark

Alvaro Antolinez

EXTREAMLY URGENT( just for the tshirts options dont worry) Initially to keep costs down we where going for the white sports tshirt but now they gave me the option to make them black or white, if someone wants his sports tshirt black, please tell me asap!!! You have till saturday at midday. Please also tell me your size as right now I dont have access to my list. Personally I'll go for the black. :D