Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GB European Seminar - interested?

Razz

Alvaro Antolinez

I have a cotton one of the same guy( and brand fruit of the loom) I am 170 cm 76 kg and the size is M and it fits just right ( a bit tight on tje upper back but I am like 18% body fat and wide back, if you have less fat is perfect IMHO). I dont know for the sport tshirt. Also if someone wants to mix sizes I think is possible to mix as the important part is the total number of tshirts not the size.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mats Trane

• Razz

• Alvaro Antolinez

• Cole Dano

Nicholas Sortino

I think I will go with a large actually to be on the safe side. I don't really mind semi-loose shirts, but I don't have to build to wear something skin-tight, lol. Besides, I like my hoodies big.

Michael Traynor

Yeah i'm not really sure what to go for really either as i'm 6 foot and 80kg too but i'm going to plum for M because of my 5% Body Fat ;)

Add Mrs Brady to the bus list (she might come one day just to hang around)

I'll take the all cotton pkg -Small hoody and T in Medium

Its all good to me with names or no names - i just hope the front is not too busy

Alvaro Antolinez

@Breaks I think is better if you go for the L as you are pretty tall and M is on the just right length side for me being 1,70. You choose!

I'll add miss Brady to the list. She can allways take the subway to the shopping center , is just 5 stops away!of course she may also go from the hotel directly to the shopping area but I don't know if this is a good option for you XD.

The front side will be like the last pic I posted, maybe the IC a bit smaller to let the gymnastic bodies come higher in the chest. Nothing else. Let me know if you are still interested. Finally I'll keep the names due to popular request!

Wow so these sound like they are sized on the small side.

Are the hoodies the same? I'd prefer the hoody to be a bit snug for layering in winter but i suppose at 180cm i need at least an M after all.

Alvaro Antolinez

I found this chart

http://www.absoluteuniform.com/SizeCharts/FotL-Tshirts.html

I checked with my M tshirt and it fits at it (20 inch body with, and 8 sleeve), so you can make a comparison with your favorite Tshirt. Any way I asked the tshirts guy and told me that for 1´80m the L size is the minimum one for Tshirt and Hoodie. Tshirts and Hoodies are going to be same brand so sizes should be equal.

I asked him also to confirm the chart I give you (still waiting his response).

Now open fire with corrections !!! :D

Ill check the chart soon and get back to you,

but man i just want to say GOOD JOB!

I know how it is managing all these little details for everyone, thanks for putting in the effort!

Alvaro Antolinez

Well here I am again (owning this thread!), this seems to be the almost definitive version, the changes are:

-white tshirt (sport one), for the cotton maybe some clear beige or cream than I prefer to pure white(not fixed, if you prefer white , white will be), and we have to chose a colour for the hoodie from the ones we have at the hoodie pic, the one I like the most is the green one.

-bold "gymnastic bodies" (better this way? please give opinions!)

-new IC design by Breaks(thank you again), less crowded because we are using only one tint and the other one was not the best option.( Mr Brady will be happier too :wink: )

- The back side : Everything a bit higher on the back.

-added coach Pedro Mir as host coach of te seminar ( I am planing to give him one tshirt as a present for his help)

OPINIONS PLEASE!

5148890426_8016624c19.jpg

Christian Sørlie

This is a good thread to own, Omegant. In two short weeks, this thread will have pulled together the first GB seminar in Europe!

My opinions on the shirt.

I like the new front design, bold is certainly better. And i like bold statements ( :lol: sorry, bad joke, but that's my thing)

The back looks really good. Great that the name list is still on.

So i'm just getting more and more ecxited about this.

But still wanting M size, most of my clothes are M so. Don't think this is an especially small sized shirt...??

Alvaro Antolinez

Hey Christian is your choice :twisted: . Really I know all the issues that different sizes always give so I hope every body gets it right!, Maybe I´ll get an extra set just in case some one doesn´t guess it right.

If you feel M is your size go for it! :wink:

i'm usually à small in t-shirts depends on how much they shrink...

I'm 170 cm and weigh 64 kilos. Omegant, what size do you think I Should get?

Alvaro Antolinez

Maybe M is a bit wide for U. Check the link I posted with the size specs and compare it with your favorite T shirts.

Michael Traynor

Just wait til we hit the restaurants/bars/beach in our super fly Gym Bod Uniform! ;D

Still the Large full set for me please

Just wait til we hit the restaurants/bars/beach in our super fly Gym Bod Uniform! ;D

I'm glad i'm bringing my lady with me! :lol: