Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GB European Seminar - interested?

Razz

so where in the lobby exactly do we meet? I'm pretty sure i'm the only long haired guy in A green jacket with what looks sorta like the reverse of the flag of Albania on the arm, so, there's that.

EDIT: wow Nick, the vibrams were a truly Perfect ending to that story.

Also heads up, one of the receptionist guys said the 24 h pack is only good for one sitting, 24 hours straight, which completely retarded. But it worked fine for me logging in and out at least a dozen times over the whole day, as any sane person might expect. He insisted that wasn't how it worked, and not to complain later if I can't log back in. Completely ridiculous, but apparently it's a risk. That said I just dropped again before hitting submit, as one does by idling for about three seconds, and logged back in just fine like usual on the new ticket.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mats Trane

• Razz

• Alvaro Antolinez

• Cole Dano

Nicholas Sortino

I've been sitting down here for a few min on my computer... but my internet is about to run out. Girl behind the desk told me it was 1Euro/hr. Whatever happened to free internet at hotels?

I would put a pic of me... but I am not sure how on this forum

Bjonic, Nick_EOD, razz, Cdx, Rio, christian and me are in the lobby at the moment and about to head out. Call me if you want to know where we are (number is up above)

Alvaro Antolinez

Oooo it is actually true! Razz is alcohol free! Matrix is changing.

By the way I am spherically sore right now.

Alvaro Antolinez

Whow now I feel soreness in muscles I didn't now I got ( and that only from prehab and warming up!). But my wrist have gone from hurting a lot at handstands to almost completely recovered in just 3 days of wrist series.

Slizzard, Dillon gots your tshirts so he can give them to you once you meet at the next seminar ( althought he almost forgot them at the facilities!) [edit]

Well Its 1 o'clock in the morning and I home in à snowcovered Stockholm.

Thanks eveyone for à fantastic 3 days! À special thanks to coach, Dillon, Alllen, Al and David!

This will be à memory for the rest of my life. Hope to make it to Arizona!

Regards

Mats

Joshua Naterman

Fantastic! Thank you! I am really thrilled that everyone had a good time and got a lot out of the seminar!

You guys!!

So what did we miss then? Is someone going to go through their experience? :P

Did slizz not make it in the end?

David Picó García
So what did we miss then? Is someone going to go through their experience?

Pain and soreness...pain and soreness :P

But now my joints are like never before. Really!! I didn't expect that. It's hard if you are not in good shape, i worked hard, but for my surprise now my elbows, wrist, shoulder feel like if i was a 13 years old boy. :D

Great atmosphere, great, great people, and Coach and his pupils (which you have to see them in person to see the real definition of gymnastic bodies :wink: ) were so kind that made all this weekend an a wonderfull experience.

Michael Miskelly

Next one in Ireland? :lol: Would have loved to have gone but university has taken both my time and money!

HAHAHA Omegant I must admit I had 2 drinks during the trip so not completely alcohol free anymore :oops:

Seminar was amazing, look in the review thread and I will also post a detailed summary in my log