• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mats Trane

• Razz

• Alvaro Antolinez

• Cole Dano

Alessandro Mainente

very very interesting...from italy i think is not a problem for me...i want only to heal myself for this seminar

very very interesting...from italy i think is not a problem for me...i want only to heal myself for this seminar

Even if you have to sit most of it out, it would still be worth attending for the information that is presented. I had to sit out about half of day two this time and don't feel i lost anything.

Registration for the Mallorca, Spain GB Seminar (Nov 19-21, 2010) is now open.

Click here for further information.

Special thanks are due to GB Forum member Omegant, who has been been invaluable in arranging the facility, hotel and local group transportation.

Please be aware that a minimum of 10 full three-day registrations are necessary for this event to take place. If this minimum number is not reached, all registrations will be refunded in their entirety. To avoid unnecesary travel complications and you are interested in attending this seminar, please register as soon as possible.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

M_L_T@Hotmail.com

Due to the price and my level of experience I think I will only be able to attend the level 1 seminar on the 19th. Still very excited by it though! What is the address of the facility for those wishing to find our own accomodation nearby please?

David Picó García

We are working, well specially omegant :P, as we are from Mallorca, in searching a really affordable hotel to stay (of course you can get luxury hotels as well), and also a bus for group transportation. The objective is to find hotels, transport and even meals really affordable, as the money for been here at Mallorca wont be a drawback for anyone.

As soon as Omegant will have this information we will post it on the forum.

Please be aware that a minimum of 10 full three-day registrations are necessary for this event to take place.

Single Level/One Day seminar registrations are beginning to come in. FYI, if the majority of registrations continue to be single level/single day, this will increase the required minimum number of participants from 10 to 30.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Alvaro Antolinez

You can not find acomodation close to the facilities because they are located at an industrial park, now I'll give you some info on the preparation that will be of interest for all of you:

-hotels: We have been looking for hotel at Playa de Palma due to their price tag out of season, also they have the beach just in front ( as is the case with the hotel right now in the plans). The hotel is a 3 star located at first line in the beach with restaurants and bars nearby. Prices are ( I have to check with them for those sleeping only one night or two) around 80 euros for single room with breakfast for all the three nights (total price, not per night). Double room around 100 euros with breakfast all the three nights. This prices are very similar or equal to the best offers you will find via internet with the advantage that all the people will be at the same hotel.

For those in need of a still cheaper option I'll post the telephone of the municipal hostel in Palma and Playa de palma( this one maybe closed due to lack of reservations for november) the prices there if you have the international hostel card is around 10 euros/day , if you don't have he card they make you one for 20 euros ( which makes a better option the hotel INMHO). If someone wants/needs more luxury some 4 star hotels are available 10 min walking from the main one. If somebody has any question just pm me.

-transport: from the airport to the hotel there is public transport for 2 euros. THe hotel is just 5 min away from the airport.

Seminar transport is a bus company, with more than 14 people it will be less than 10 euros per person each day( the more we are the cheaper) if we are 10 or so maybe we can arrenge it with serotonin's and my own car ( plus some friend with his own car we will "ask" ;) ). To the facilities there is also the possibilitie to go via subway from la plaza de españa at Palma, that would be interesting for those who prefer going on their own.

-food: there are some menu restaurants around the sports center with very good prices (6-9 euros the menu).

- we are also looking for some extra activities after the seminar(for those still energetic!) like a show or tourism or dinner or so. But that has to wait a bit...

I 'll post more details ( or coach will do ) once everything is more advanced, but right now I think that going with this options will be the best bang for the buck and also more fun as we will go as a group. I'll post detailed instructions on bus lines, times names , a google map with routes in case some one wants to rent a car, pics etc... We are trying to take care of almost every detail! :D

edit: lots of tipos due to he iphone LOL

Please be aware that a minimum of 10 full three-day registrations are necessary for this event to take place.

Single Level/One Day seminar registrations are beginning to come in. FYI, if the majority of registrations continue to be single level/single day, this will increase the required minimum number of participants from 10 to 30.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I'm not sure but if folks are only signing up for day one because they think that days 2 and 3 are beyond them, this isn't the case.

I was just at the Arizona seminar and found that anyone can do all of the days as there are plenty of options for scaling the workouts. Each day gives allot of valuable information, and i am very happy i was able to attend all three, even though i'm at a comparatively low ability level.

The progressions and prehab are brought much more to life in the seminar.

I´m definetly signing up for all three days! It would be great fun if we could stay in the same hotel, eat together and so on..

I´just waiting for ok from work to get the days off which will be this weekend. Cant wait!

Another question. What is the best to fly in on thursday night and fly out on sunday evening?

Have to know so I can inform work.

On monday I'm getting internet in my room and will then register for all 3 days. THANK YOU Omegant, Serotonin, Mr. Brady and of course Coach Sommer! :)