Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Next Book?

Walt Peacock

Kamali Downey
Nearly there.   :icon_cool:   

We are finishing up the final technical details to ensure seamless delivery of the products.  If all continues to stay on track, it should be sometime this month.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

At least answer me this please.... :D

You said two products/"volumes" are forthcoming this month...... 1 is obviously the revamped BTGB and the other is?

Nearly there.   :icon_cool:   

We are finishing up the final technical details to ensure seamless delivery of the products.  If all continues to stay on track, it should be sometime this month.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Technical details will most certainly not hold up a January release!

• Upvote 1

At least answer me this please.... :D

You said two products/"volumes" are forthcoming this month...... 1 is obviously the revamped BTGB and the other is?

Wrong on both accounts. You'll know why the moment we make the big announcement. 

• Upvote 1

Gerald Mangona

Heck, at this point, I'd be thrilled with just releasing the product so we could know what it is already...even if we have to wait 30 days for shipment :)  But I understand and have faith in the process. In the meantime, 'll just keep on working on getting 60s prereq holds. Hollow is a killer!

Quick Start Test Smith
In the meantime, 'll just keep on working on getting 60s prereq holds. Hollow is a killer!

Agreed. It certainly is!

Joseph Fradelakis
I interpretet Cory's response as " technical issues will NOT delay a january release"

oh yea, now that you say that it makes sense. phew. it won't replace the monitor i threw a stapler at though

• Upvote 2

Keilani Gutierrez
Heck, at this point, I'd be thrilled with just releasing the product so we could know what it is already...even if we have to wait 30 days for shipment :)  But I understand and have faith in the process. In the meantime, 'll just keep on working on getting 60s prereq holds. Hollow is a killer!

arch hold is my arch Nemesis. it needs to be vanquished. imediately.

• Upvote 1

I interpretet Cory's response as " technical issues will NOT delay a january release"

This is exactly what Cory meant.

In other words he's been working hard to make sure all the technical details have been solved already.

This is exactly what Cory meant.

In other words he's been working hard to make sure all the technical details have been solved already.

Correct. The amount of time both Coach (writing) and myself (technical) have spent in preparing the new products is simply staggering. We hope you all will view them as a porsche compared to alternatives in the fitness industry. 

• Upvote 3

Samuli Jyrkinen

Hello all, I am a new here  :) . I have a question: will there be a package where you can buy the BtGB + new books all at once with a discount price?

anyyy updatess????? Waiting for new books 2008 onwards

Patience, young Padawan. Patience.

Just think of it this way: If it really is going to be a January release, you will be getting the book within the next 11 days. Okay? That's just next Thursday. If you work out 4 days a week, that's just a maximum of 7 workouts until the book gets released. That's like nothing. You sleep 8 hours a day, eat for 2 hours, work 8 hours, exercise 2 hours, SSS for 30 mintues...cook, clean, drive, pick up mail, stretch, do the deed, pray, meditate, socialize...just look at all the time that passes by each day to keep you occupied until the products are released. Just take your mind off of it, brother. If you've waited 4 years, 11 days *maximum* should be no problem, right?

I don't know what Coach and Cory can tell you anymore other than what has already been stated in the thread a quadruplekajillionsupermillion times - JANUARY RELEASE, BE PATIENT. BE PATIENT. BE PATIENT.

• Upvote 7

Couple questions about new book:

1. Will the fundamental body line, shape, and positions be covered and developed in this new release? I ask because there seems to be great importance placed on these positions and I would like to master them for future success.

2. Will proper body movement and patterning be covered? Things like scapular function and movement, scapulo-humeral movement, glenohumeral movement, thoracic spine and neck, hip movement, etc.? I ask this because 1. it seems to be very important to train the body to function properly for long term injury-free progress, 2. because so many people have been discussing topics covering this so much, and 3. because so many people (including myself) have an interest in correcting their body's movement and function, but don't know exactly how it should function and how to get it to that point of optimal movement.

I can't speak for others, but I personally really want to permanently resolve my movement dysfunctions so that I can get the ball rolling with my training and make good, steady, effecient, safe, and long-term gains without all of this current frustration of movement problems that I have been dealing with for the last long while.

Really excited about the new release! Now that we are so close it is actually hard to believe it's almost here. I love this place and I truly hope that this forum and community can be maintained and improved for many, many years to come. There's nothing else quite like it anywhere.

Bit off topic but to address something from Cody above. You will never permanently resolve movement issues. You work and maintain them, adjusting where you emphasize work as you go. You may go months with no issues then wake up and bam! You have a problem. Get the idea of perfect movement out of mind, safe movement, optimal movement sure but there is always a need to work and be vigilant while not stressing yourself out over it.

• Upvote 2

FREDERIC DUPONT

With the new book, half your workouts will be done, half of your progress too!

You can get two copies...

:D

With the new book, you will get a dinosaur of your choice to ride to your training facility.

The new books will also have the option to allow you to train in 100G.

Or so I heard.

• Upvote 5

Sounds like the new book is quite a package! Haha.

@ NIc, thanks for the clarification and for your addressing my post. I love to learn little tidbits such as this. Gives me hope and keeps me from fretting so much. :)

I'm also taking outside odds that the new books will open the fourth seal and allow you to shapeshit.

"Johnny senses, rather than sees, dark hands spotting his maltese. His internal cheer squad gets meaner."

I'm not saying that Coach made a deal with ... you know... anyone unpleasant... for his knowledge, but in the absence of refuting proof, I am forced to assume he did.

Joshua Slocum

Keep in mind that the promised delivery was "this month." This does not rule out January 2014, or January 2015, etc.

• Upvote 1

With the new book, you will get a dinosaur of your choice to ride to your training facility.

The new books will also have the option to allow you to train in 100G.

Or so I heard.

Training at 100g!!!!!!!????? Coach has really outdone himself this time,  :D  :lol: , is there also a bonus option of getting blonde spiked hair, along with an electrical aura? If so its a first day buy for me  :D