Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Next Book?

Walt Peacock

Awesome! I plan on getting this on release :D

The best part is you won't have to wait another four years for additional products. 

Kamali Downey
The best part is you won't have to wait another four years for additional products. 

Awesome...... you made my day! Can't wait for this.... I've probably singlehandedly emailed, PMed, etc Coach for years about the rerelease....

He's probably finally :D releasing it just so I stop.

The new products are really excellent. We are really excited to be getting them out there, and I don't believe there has been anything like them released before in the fitness market. Not that I've seen anyway.

Geekdawg you're years of PMing are coming to fruition!

• Upvote 1

Is this Christmas coming early or late?

Don't care. Bought. Number one on my most-anticipated release list, up to and including Kingkiller chronicles part 3.

Timothy Aiken

Wait, is this THE comprehensive guide to gymnastic training? Like all integrated into one book?

FREDERIC DUPONT
Wait, is this THE comprehensive guide to gymnastic training? Like all integrated into one book?

LOL - just lifting such a book would be a workout all by itself! :D

Awesome news, can't wait to get my hands on it! Are there any plans to release a book of the WODs, I've been thinking about printing them all off so that I can start at one page and progress through in my own time (I tend to train Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur) and it would (for me anyway) just be a nice thing to have as a complete reference

edit: what would make it really worthwhile is if it also contained glossary of progressios so that youd know exactly what exercise you should substitute in if you cant perform the required exercise. said exercise could then be looked up in the other BtGB books

Sailor Venus

Will the book cover conditioning exercises which are only exclusive to certain apparatuses? For example pommel horse or balance beam. And will the book cover exercises to build strength needed in certain skills like casts, glide kips, etc?

Will the book cover conditioning exercises which are only exclusive to certain apparatuses? For example pommel horse or balance beam. And will the book cover exercises to build strength needed in certain skills like casts, glide kips, etc?

No to both.

edit: what would make it really worthwhile is if it also contained glossary of progressios so that youd know exactly what exercise you should substitute in if you cant perform the required exercise. said exercise could then be looked up in the other BtGB books

Not an issue at all, actually. With the new programming and progressions, you could be 5'0 and 250lbs and still be able to start the program without needing substitutions. The only way someone won't know exactly what to do is if they can't or refuse to read basic instructions.

• Upvote 5

Aushion Chatman

Coach,

Thank you so much for your generosity with your knowledge.  This edition coming out is perfect timing for me as I am re-dedicating my personal fitness journey to GB!  Hopefully I'll get to touch base with some of you again at a Seminar soon.  Probably the Fall seminar.  Hope everyone is doing well, Train Smart/Train Hard!

RAGE QUIT

Making the program revolve around apparatus would be counter-productive to the whole purpose of GymnasticBodies. GST is meant for everyone; and the equipment is neither necessary to create the desired aesthetic and strength, nor practical for most adults to workout in a gymnastics facility. 

Malik Barrett

Wait, so the digital edition book I just bought isn't the retooled second edition? Will I have to repurchase the second edition when it is released?

The new items being released are completely different products and are NOT a second edition of BtGB.  

Remember also that BtGB is covered by our 100% money back guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied simply request a full refund.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Gerald Mangona
The new items being released are completely different products and are NOT a second edition of BtGB.  

Remember also that BtGB is covered by our 100% money back guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied simply request a full refund.

Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer

Oh, how you tease us, Coach. I saw "new post by Coach Sommer" and thought, "TODAY IS THE DAY!!!" :)

Nearly there.   :icon_cool:   

We are finishing up the final technical details to ensure seamless delivery of the products.  If all continues to stay on track, it should be sometime this month.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 8

Joshua Simmich

Talk about good timing! I only just joined this community, and haven't even bought BTGB yet. And now maybe I'll be able to buy a big package with all the books together!

Malik Barrett

Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer

I'm definitely totally satisfied with the book! You've done a great job compiling and presenting an incredible amount of information that I've always wanted to learn. Now that I understand more how the revision will work, I'm glad I made this purchase and look forward to the other products you have coming out!