Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is glute ham developer a must have?

Haoyang Li

Hi:

Newbiew here. Into the program for almost 2 months. I was wondering if the GHD is a necessary/ must have equipment for workout? Any alternative that would work the same?

Thanks,

H

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Haoyang Li said:

Hi:

Newbiew here. Into the program for almost 2 months. I was wondering if the GHD is a necessary/ must have equipment for workout? Any alternative that would work the same?

Thanks,

H

Hey Haoyang, no it is not, it can be easily substitute with a box and stallbar. also the stallbar covers all the exercises of the GHD but not viceversa.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Haoyang, no it is not, it can be easily substitute with a box and stallbar. also the stallbar covers all the exercises of the GHD but not viceversa.

@Alessandro Mainente Thanks!! Just a follow-up: what size is good to use with stallbar? I found out there are different sizes for plyo boxes ranging from 4", 6", 12", 20", 24", to even larger ones. Thanks!!

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Haoyang Li said:

@Alessandro Mainente Thanks!! Just a follow-up: what size is good to use with stallbar? I found out there are different sizes for plyo boxes ranging from 4", 6", 12", 20", 24", to even larger ones. Thanks!!

mine is 60 cm, for 50 cm, for 70 cm...