Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Madhav Gopakumar

Madhav Gopakumar

Hey guys,

I am starting the intermediate one program, and I have been weight training for two years now. Should I choose the easiest progression that I cannot do, or the hardest progression that I can do? For instance I can do about 13 wall supported headstand pushups, 15 dips full rom, and 6 ring dips full rom, but these progressions are way ahead of pseudo-planche pushups - which I find it challenging to do 10. 

Thanks,

Madhav

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Madhav Gopakumar said:

Hey guys,

I am starting the intermediate one program, and I have been weight training for two years now. Should I choose the easiest progression that I cannot do, or the hardest progression that I can do? For instance I can do about 13 wall supported headstand pushups, 15 dips full rom, and 6 ring dips full rom, but these progressions are way ahead of pseudo-planche pushups - which I find it challenging to do 10. 

Thanks,

Madhav

hi Madhav, 

my suggestion is still revisiting the early progression and maintain the actual strength. for example if you can do 13 wall handstand pushup you can do 5x4 to maintain them. or 1 x max rep once a week.

• Thanks 1