• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Getting Started - questions about the website

Christo Winters

Christo Winters

Hi there

a few questions from a newbie...

1) I used the guided plan option and it has set me on intermediate 1. I can see the programming for the week, but there doesnt seem to be an option to look at what the programming is beyond the end of the current week. Am I missing something? I'm interested to see how the programming changes throughout the plan, and to understand how long the plan goes for.

2) following on from the question above, is there somewhere I can find information to understand how the programming evolves as you progress through different plans?

2) Is there any option to print / download a simplified outline of a particular days programme? 

3) What is the difference between the white board and build a plan options? They seem to do the same thing?

Cheers!

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Christo Winters said:

Hi there

a few questions from a newbie...

1) I used the guided plan option and it has set me on intermediate 1. I can see the programming for the week, but there doesnt seem to be an option to look at what the programming is beyond the end of the current week. Am I missing something? I'm interested to see how the programming changes throughout the plan, and to understand how long the plan goes for.

2) following on from the question above, is there somewhere I can find information to understand how the programming evolves as you progress through different plans?

2) Is there any option to print / download a simplified outline of a particular days programme? 

3) What is the difference between the white board and build a plan options? They seem to do the same thing?

Cheers!

Hi Christom i'm gonna answer you here:

1) the strength program is not visible but if you click on "edit" and then on the "gear" symbol you can see the progression over the weeks. the system simply update once you have logged the workout;

2) you can see all the steps in using the EDIT option. but additional information about the logic is something not included on our platform. it is more linked to periodization and programming theory but no more than linear programming and periodization.

3) i do not think that it is possible.

4) the white board generates workout, the build plan is completely autonomous.