Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Training method for strength & size .

Marcin Chmiel 404921

Marcin Chmiel 404921

Hi everyone ! 
I am Bartek, 21 y.o. and I’ve been training Calisthenics since 2018. My basics is on level 2 foundation. My question is how to create a good workout program  (from foundation 2 exercises)  for gaining strength for the first place and also size ? 
Also how many workouts is good per week for each part of the body (upper,core,legs) ? My profession is undertaker so training every day sometimes is impossible. 
Greetings ! 

Alessandro Mainente
On 2/15/2022 at 11:50 AM, Marcin Chmiel 404921 said:

Hi everyone ! 
I am Bartek, 21 y.o. and I’ve been training Calisthenics since 2018. My basics is on level 2 foundation. My question is how to create a good workout program  (from foundation 2 exercises)  for gaining strength for the first place and also size ? 
Also how many workouts is good per week for each part of the body (upper,core,legs) ? My profession is undertaker so training every day sometimes is impossible. 
Greetings ! 

hI Marcin, the field is a bit complex because if you want to gain strength on bodyweight training like GST you cannot increase the muscles mass because the ratio power:weight is going to decrease a lot. but if you want to gain mass (not in the case of an undertrained or underweight person) you have first to move into a situation where the body can build up mass which means, on average, 12-15% of bodyfat. but at this stage, you are going to lose relative strength.

So a choice should be made...gst strength up and 8-9 % bf or gst strength down and higher BF and more mass.

you cannot have both of them, the only 2 cases are an underweight person or undertrained person. if someone says the opposite, is not completely honest.

for more general information i suggest some readings like the pyramid of helms as a basic tool. in order then to have a specific and specialized program is suggested to have a personal trainer consultancy because i do not have enough competency in bodybuilding.