Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The new app/webpage

Karl Karlsson

Karl Karlsson

Hello,

Before the web page interface was updated recently I used to be able to scroll through the various workouts and pick one to do. Now if I want to, for example, do the parallettes 1 workout I cannot find it anywhere. Is there any way to access a list of the workouts? 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Karl Karlsson said:

Hello,

Before the web page interface was updated recently I used to be able to scroll through the various workouts and pick one to do. Now if I want to, for example, do the parallettes 1 workout I cannot find it anywhere. Is there any way to access a list of the workouts? 

Hi Karl , i suspect that it is not possible. The idea of having a structured course portal is to have a strong guideline. if you build your own workout and then insert the parallels workout in the week you should be able to visit it from the weekly schedule.

Hi GB and users!

One of the most powerfull tools GB has, was the library and easy acces to all exercises you need (when you need it och want it) . Please can you  reinstall again the library and lets student have this chooise.

I have no problem with changes but when a services is good, funcional and valuable I cant really understand the reason why GB make this decision without at least asking the users experience.

• Like 1

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Omar Ceron said:

Hi GB and users!

One of the most powerfull tools GB has, was the library and easy acces to all exercises you need (when you need it och want it) . Please can you  reinstall again the library and lets student have this chooise.

I have no problem with changes but when a services is good, funcional and valuable I cant really understand the reason why GB make this decision without at least asking the users experience.

Hey Omar, the library is still available, you can access it from the top right corner of the course page (at least for foundations, handstand, stretch series, ring, and movement.

22 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Omar, the library is still available, you can access it from the top right corner of the course page (at least for foundations, handstand, stretch series, ring, and movement.

What a relief! I was a member of YogaToday for a couple of years ago and they did it almost the same "misstake" deleting the library, and of course I canceled my subscription....  fortunately (as allways) has GB better judgment.... Thanks for that. Omar

• Like 1

Craig Raisanen

If I did a stretching series Monday this week, but forgot to log it, I can't find a way to retroactively log something from the past.  Is there a way to go back and log it?

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Craig Raisanen said:

If I did a stretching series Monday this week, but forgot to log it, I can't find a way to retroactively log something from the past.  Is there a way to go back and log it?

do not worry....the stretch series has not a system of "increasing the difficulty after a log" because the series is a standardized follow-along program. simply log it next time! you should not have a problem!

Jan Salim Zafar

Before I could click All Access and easily navigate to the Restore Series. Why did you not include the Rehab category in the Course Library.

• 1 month later...

Yeah but this is just dumb to make it this hard. I just want to access the library of exercises. The library that you can access doesn't contain a lot of the content that I'm looking for. The restore series is not in there for example. Why make such amazing content so hard to find??!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Luke Vincent said:

Yeah but this is just dumb to make it this hard. I just want to access the library of exercises. The library that you can access doesn't contain a lot of the content that I'm looking for. The restore series is not in there for example. Why make such amazing content so hard to find??!!!

hI  Luke i understand your point, what i can do is update our admins about that.

• 1 month later...
Travis Gordon

I recently had issues with the app. I deleted it with the intention of reloading and now I cannot find it.

What is the name of the new app?

Sorry if this is a repeat message.

• Upvote 1

Alessandro Mainente
On 4/2/2022 at 3:24 PM, Duncan Lally said:

Is there an app version please?

Hey Duncan, are you referring to mobile?

Travis Gordon

@Alessandro Mainente: For a long time there has been a mobile app available for GB Training.

It seems to be missing in the Android app store. Can you confirm that it still exists? 

Alessandro Mainente
On 4/4/2022 at 7:16 AM, Duncan Lally said:

Yep!

i'll ask to our admins but at the moment i do not have an answer for you.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Luke Vincent
On 2/25/2022 at 8:00 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

hI  Luke i understand your point, what i can do is update our admins about that.

Thanks Allessandro. Months later and it’s still not there. I won’t be renewing and based on local laws would have a right to ask for a refund as the service has changed drastically and is not as advertised when I bought my annual sub. Such amazing content being hidden away from people who are happy to pay for it is lose lose madness. What did the admins say?

• 2 months later...
Thomas Kraus
On 5/21/2022 at 11:01 AM, Luke Vincent said:

Thanks Allessandro. Months later and it’s still not there. I won’t be renewing and based on local laws would have a right to ask for a refund as the service has changed drastically and is not as advertised when I bought my annual sub. Such amazing content being hidden away from people who are happy to pay for it is lose lose madness. What did the admins say?

You can navigate to the website on your phone's browser and then save it to your phone's screen. On iOS it saved as "React App" because it was written in React. It works just like an App but is technically "only" the website.

• 2 weeks later...
Heather Deacon
On 8/9/2022 at 11:21 PM, Thomas Kraus said:

You can navigate to the website on your phone's browser and then save it to your phone's screen. On iOS it saved as "React App" because it was written in React. It works just like an App but is technically "only" the website.

On an iOS device, if you add the website to your Home Screen you are given the option to rename it from "React App" to eg. "GymnasticBodies." Another option would be to save the URL in the Shortcuts app (this app is already included with iOS). This Shortcut can also be added to a Home Screen, but now you can give it both a custom icon and name by clicking the blue "settings" icon in the upper right.

IMG_4385.jpg

• Like 1