Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Interface Upgrade

James Taylor

Patriq Hansson

How can I jump between weeks? (using the guided plans). 
On Sundays I like to plan the upcoming weeks exercises, but it seems I can only see the current week. Difficult to plan then :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Juris Baltacs

I built my workouts for each day during the week but all days were reset for the next week. Please don't tell me I have to rebuild the whole week every Monday. :)

Is there a way I can save the whole week and keep it for good?

I know there is the "Load saved workouts" function but even that only works within a day and does not allow me to just keep my workouts like we were able to in the previous interface.

• Upvote 1

Patriq Hansson
On 12/12/2021 at 11:41 AM, Juris Baltacs said:

I built my workouts for each day during the week but all days were reset for the next week. Please don't tell me I have to rebuild the whole week every Monday. :)

Is there a way I can save the whole week and keep it for good?

I know there is the "Load saved workouts" function but even that only works within a day and does not allow me to just keep my workouts like we were able to in the previous interface.

Agreed. 

Also, if I generate a workout using The Guided Plan section, I can't delete if I change my mind and want to have a rest day instead. I can only generate another workout. 

Also also, even if I generate a workout using the Guided Plans I would like to be able to drag the different workouts around to change the order, or to replace the 7 minute warmup with the daily limber, or to add any another element to the workout (or remove something). 

All in all the new interface looks great, but it's pretty inflexible. I hope these requests reach the developers.