Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Getting started

laron thomas

I am about 2 months into the program but I still do not understand how to put a workout together properly and when I should adjust the levels or do they adjust on their own as I log them? I am athletic and can get through. I believe I just need some help structuring what i should start with. I want to improve my flexibility , mobility and strength as well. 

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, laron thomas said:

I am about 2 months into the program but I still do not understand how to put a workout together properly and when I should adjust the levels or do they adjust on their own as I log them? I am athletic and can get through. I believe I just need some help structuring what i should start with. I want to improve my flexibility , mobility and strength as well. 

hey Iaron, welcome aboard, have you tried the beginning test on the GB portal, it can help to assess your general level here. then once you know something more a proper level should be associated with your account into the portal. The portal needs a log that it is updated manually.

In order to edit single parameters for example for a starting point in a progression, i suggest you reading mine answers in this post:

The faster you get used in the interface the faster you can build up the perfect workout for you...using also my suggestion about what can improve your training session.

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, laron thomas said:

Ok, so I need to be consistent and log my workouts in order to progress. The system will increase the more I log?

yes, you can also insert the number of reps that you have done....the system will update to the next step if you match the requirements...this is perfect because sometime you cannot hit the requirement at with the first attempt.

• Like 1