Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question about weekly progression

William Marble

William Marble

Hi all,

I just wrapped my first week on friday. Although I have lots of physical training experience, I decided to start with the Intro plan as I am some what banged up as well as new to gymnastics. So far so good, I am enjoying the program and it's far more challenging than I thought it would be. I have been doing the videos several times each morning (2-3 times or more) so that I get a good workout. 

My question is this, when will my weekly calendar reset? I ask as I like to preview my workouts the night before to determine if I need to go to down to my basement to use equipment or if I can do my workout in the living room. 

Additionally, will the program automatically progress week to week or do I have to do that manually?

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, William Marble said:

Hi all,

I just wrapped my first week on friday. Although I have lots of physical training experience, I decided to start with the Intro plan as I am some what banged up as well as new to gymnastics. So far so good, I am enjoying the program and it's far more challenging than I thought it would be. I have been doing the videos several times each morning (2-3 times or more) so that I get a good workout. 

My question is this, when will my weekly calendar reset? I ask as I like to preview my workouts the night before to determine if I need to go to down to my basement to use equipment or if I can do my workout in the living room. 

Additionally, will the program automatically progress week to week or do I have to do that manually?

Thanks. 

Hi William , the calendar is fixed to work week over week and update for the new program week over week IF YOU LOG YOUR WORKOUT and save them...the system will automatically update the schedule.

• Like 1