Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thrive breakfast question

Heather McDonald

Heather McDonald

I'm not a big breakfast eater - I'm very rarely, if ever, hungry until at least 11 or 12 for lunch. I know that breakfast is supposed to contain a protein and fat. Is this necessary or can we fast through breakfast?

If it is necessary, I enjoy coffee with collagen in the mornings. My collagen (primal kitchen brand) is 10g protein, 2.5 g fat and less than 1g carbs. Would this work?

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Heather McDonald said:

I'm not a big breakfast eater - I'm very rarely, if ever, hungry until at least 11 or 12 for lunch. I know that breakfast is supposed to contain a protein and fat. Is this necessary or can we fast through breakfast?

If it is necessary, I enjoy coffee with collagen in the mornings. My collagen (primal kitchen brand) is 10g protein, 2.5 g fat and less than 1g carbs. Would this work?

Hi Heather, probably I'm like you. i solve the problem by eating a protein shake that is more liquid than solid breakfast.

• Like 1

I don't eat until 11AM or later every day---and rarely after 6PM. Just two hits of espresso in the morning. Lots of energy for training.

• Like 1

Hey Heather:

I do not do Thrive. I've been an ovo-lacto vegetarian for 40 years and have a decent diet...always room to improve. My predominant training is GB, but I do play and referee soccer (refereeing is a great workout!) and skip 20 - 30 minutes most days. I typically train 6 days a week.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.