Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seeing schedule ahead

JD Velasquez

JD Velasquez

Hello everyone. I started the program 2 weeks ago and decided to start completely from scratch, to cover all bases and weaknesses. This is my 3rd week and the Intro program does not seem to change (same exercises for the last 2 weeks), which I assume is expected as one builds strength and increases mobility. To get a sense of the progression, is it possible to see what lies ahead on the schedule? It seems I can only see the current week or previous weeks.  Any way to see how the intro will start to progress in upcoming weeks?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Alessandro Mainente
On 5/18/2020 at 6:18 PM, JD Velasquez said:

Hello everyone. I started the program 2 weeks ago and decided to start completely from scratch, to cover all bases and weaknesses. This is my 3rd week and the Intro program does not seem to change (same exercises for the last 2 weeks), which I assume is expected as one builds strength and increases mobility. To get a sense of the progression, is it possible to see what lies ahead on the schedule? It seems I can only see the current week or previous weeks.  Any way to see how the intro will start to progress in upcoming weeks?

Thanks!

hey JD, yes is possible. if you go to "choose your plan" in the top left corner of the page you can access the intro and then select segment 1,2,3 etc.

this is strange because if you tick the box on the intro workout it should progress automatically every week. if it does please let me know.

• 2 months later...
Lindsey Tine

Hi, I'm just starting out as well and I'm having the same issue as JD where I've started with Segment 1 of the Intro workouts, but the workouts have stayed the same for the past 3 weeks. Should it be automatically progressing through each segment in the intro or do I need to be changing it manually each week? Please advise. Thanks. 

Hi Lindsay

Thank you for writing in. You will notice on Each Fundamentals lesson under the player there is a link for additional information. Please click this link and you will be directed to a pdf of exactly how the Intro plan works. You will find this very helpful. I attached a screenshot and please notice the link under Fundamentals Day 1. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 3.59.02 PM.png

Lindsey Tine

Thank you. I do remember reading that initially, but then I also read the screenshot below from when you click "Learn more" under "Choose your plan." On this page it says, "Do not worry about perfecting the crab before moving on as the plan will address this directly in Week 3..." So, should I be (a) manually progressing each week through each segment of the Intro workouts once I master each move as it says in the PDF under the link you pointed out, or (b) should I move on to the next segment regardless of progression because it will be addressed in later segments? Also, if (b), should the workouts automatically be progressing each week in my workout schedule on the website or do I manually have to change it? The response above from Alessandro makes it sound like the workouts should automatically be moving on to the next segment each week, so I'm not sure if there's a glitch in the system.

screenshot 1.png

Hi Lindsey

Please defer to the pdf I pointed you too. The weeks will not progress automatically and will stay the same until you choose the next segment by clicking the "Choose a plan" button and select the next segment under the Intro plan. This will populate the calendar with the new exercises for that segment. We wanted to give the users the ability to move at their own pace as every athlete is different. The pdf I pointed you too is the most up to date and captures what users were asking for. 

Please feel free to move through he Intro plan at your pace. With that said, most users who wrote in say they take 2-3 weeks on each segment before moving to the next with the idea of getting as close to mastery as possible.

I hope this was helpful and enjoy the training!