Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Single Bar Dip Progression

Paul Zagaria

Paul Zagaria

Good morning, I started the Level 1 program in November 2019.  Despite my decades of training experience (sports, military, weightlifting/olympic lifting, body weight exercises), I put my ego aside and have steadily followed the exercise progressions given to me.  I have finally reached the point where I cannot seem to make any headway on an exercise (Single Bar Dip).  Can anyone help me on a progression/scale for me to be able to come close to doing this exercise?  I always thought I was strong on dip exercises, and have done weighted dips, ring dips, and even muscle ups, until I shredded my rotator cuff in 2009. I proceeded steadily thru the dip exercises in Level 1, but cannot seem to get my body off of the bar when attempting the single bar version.  Thank you

Alessandro Mainente

HI Paul, if you want some help i need to see WHERE you are failing the execution. Use the private forum to post a form video check so that i can understand the error.

It's is like having the car with a problem and you call the mechanic telling him "what's the problem?"...the mechanic will answer you that.....you need the bring your car here...

e are not so different from this situation...if i cannot see your execution I cannot say anything more!