Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Potential starting at 30 years old

Tom Goss

Are you limited starting this style of training at 30, or is that nonsense?

With enough perseverance and effort, are the most advanced moves in these programs attainable starting from scratch at 30, given average talent and X years of hard effort?

Just interested in anecdotes of people starting a little later and succeeding, and looking to set my long term expectations and goals. 

I'm absolutely loving foundations so far, but also finding it very humbling. Feel like an idiot for thinking it was too easy six weeks ago haha.

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Tom Goss said:

Are you limited starting this style of training at 30, or is that nonsense?

With enough perseverance and effort, are the most advanced moves in these programs attainable starting from scratch at 30, given average talent and X years of hard effort?

Just interested in anecdotes of people starting a little later and succeeding, and looking to set my long term expectations and goals. 

I'm absolutely loving foundations so far, but also finding it very humbling. Feel like an idiot for thinking it was too easy six weeks ago haha.

well Tom...my oldest best performing client has 50 years old and he got straddle planche, 15'' front lever, planche pushup, free handstand, almost one arm pullup, he sleeps in side lever and more. i've started with him when he was 47.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

well Tom...my oldest best performing client has 50 years old and he got straddle planche, 15'' front lever, planche pushup, free handstand, almost one arm pullup, he sleeps in side lever and more. i've started with him when he was 47.

Incredible and very motivating