Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chest pain from ring supports

Crimsoncross

Crimsoncross
You should only do 1 set. Start off slow and add a set each week.

Really? You think 5 would be too much?

I was thinking of doing them bodyweight of course, i'm not insane to do them weighted.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blairbob

• Joshua Naterman

• Cole Dano

• Crimsoncross

Joshua Naterman

Do what you want. I'm done here. Sorry, but I can only reach out so much to one person.

Crimsoncross
Do what you want. I'm done here. Sorry, but I can only reach out so much to one person.

Hey ok! I just wanted to make sure that's all.

I'll have to replace the bench dips though, they really are getting uncomfortable with all those plates n stuff. They would actually be fine if i had for example a big 50lb plate maybe, then i would just add the other 10kg plate i have, but i don't have a bigger plate then a 10kg one right now, and also i don't know if my legs could hold anything 70lb and up. They probably would but the tricky part is when i put my feet on the chair. Putting them up isn't much trouble but when i finish the set, i really have to struggle to take my feet off carefully. All i have are 2 10kg plates, 2 5kg, 4 2.5 ones and 4 1kg ones. Adding more to the 4 plates i have on my legs already just calls for disaster/injury.

They were/are my "main" triceps exercise; which would be a good substitute till i can do dips regularly? I think single bar dips don't bother me. I haven't done them in a while but i think they didn't bother me.

Note: i'm already doing HeSPU's and diamond pushups, in case you list those for triceps.

CalisthenicGod

This is the first time I've seen Sliz annoyed lol, and I'm pretty sure it's hard to annoy Sliz...

Joshua Naterman

Sand bags. 4 bucks for 50 lbs.

Concrete bag is 4 bucks for 80 lbs. I suggest sand. Cleaner. You may want to reinforce the plastic with tons of shrink wrap.

Crimsoncross
You should only do 1 set. Start off slow and add a set each week.

Thought i'd report.

So i did 1 set yesterday, it lasted 57 seconds, i did it slow and controlled without pausing. I didn't count the reps, only the time, but i know i did 5-6 seconds each rep so it was around 9 reps.

So while i was doing them i didn't feel any pain or discomfort. When i finished i stretched around a bit and i only felt a little pain. After a while i didn't feel anything.

When i woke up today i did feel a litle bit of pain, i stretched around in the manner it bothered me the most and i felt a little pain, no big deal. After a while it was gone.

So there it is. If that's the most pain i'm going to be feeling i could live with that as it is not much, and it doesn't really bother me, my only concern is if it increases over time to the point where it really will bother me, which i don't know if it will.