• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Customize my program

Janbek Qardan

Janbek Qardan

Dear GB's and GB community,
I would like to ask about programming my training routine: 
The quick brief I'm doing calisthenics for 3 years now but I had my down and injuries and all is going well and I train 5-6 times per week and I just have some questions:
1- should I move to these workouts and continue my current calisthenics routine or should I just focus on this program?
2- Can I adjust my program and add more exercises or just do the 3 A, B, C and then it is over?
3- I want to know how I can structure my workouts in the best possible way?

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Janbek Qardan said:

Dear GB's and GB community,
I would like to ask about programming my training routine: 
The quick brief I'm doing calisthenics for 3 years now but I had my down and injuries and all is going well and I train 5-6 times per week and I just have some questions:
1- should I move to these workouts and continue my current calisthenics routine or should I just focus on this program?
2- Can I adjust my program and add more exercises or just do the 3 A, B, C and then it is over?
3- I want to know how I can structure my workouts in the best possible way?

HI Jabek, well since you get injured by training on your own probably the best solution, for now, is having a guide and the foundations programs is perfect for this purpose.

You can still maintain what you have at the end of the prescribed workout but pay attention because if injuries are due to mobility deficits you need to solve them as soon as possible.

For the last question having a perfect adapted workout requires much more in terms of individual programming in functions of necessities something that is not possible to due through a forum.

• Like 1

Janbek Qardan
On 4/8/2020 at 1:18 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Jabek, well since you get injured by training on your own probably the best solution, for now, is having a guide and the foundations programs is perfect for this purpose.

You can still maintain what you have at the end of the prescribed workout but pay attention because if injuries are due to mobility deficits you need to solve them as soon as possible.

For the last question having a perfect adapted workout requires much more in terms of individual programming in functions of necessities something that is not possible to due through a forum.

Thank you for your response I would like to add if I may can I add more exercises not just have 3 exercises or not? 

and my injury was a dislocated left shoulder but it is in a very good condition and i don't feel anything 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Janbek Qardan said:

Thank you for your response I would like to add if I may can I add more exercises not just have 3 exercises or not? 

and my injury was a dislocated left shoulder but it is in a very good condition and i don't feel anything 

Did you have a rehab program after the injury?

Janbek Qardan
19 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Did you have a rehab program after the injury?

yes but i don't have it with me as I had it on paper before and I left the country I was in so not with me now :/

Alessandro Mainente

I suggest you, if you are new to the system, to introduce yourself gradually. so, for now, work with GB program.

• Thanks 1